- 1,060 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest materials
- Produces a no-load speed of 0-2,500 rpm and an impact per minute rate of 0-2,900
- High-capacity 1.4 Ah battery allows for longer run time with fewer charges
- New quick charger recharges the battery in only 30 minutes- less than half the time it takes competitive models
- Electronic feedback power control switch saves time and effort by providing equal torque and rpm in both forward and reverse
- Durable die-cast aluminum hammer case enclose the striker/motor combination and provides extended tool life
- Weighing just 3.7 lbs, the WH14DAF2 is well-balanced and ideal for working in tight spaces
- 1/4" hex drive chuck saves time as bits can be switched quickly by simply pulling, inserting and releasing the chuck
- 5-position belt hook, convenient between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Ideal tool for heavy projects like tightening carriage bolts, driving lags, automotive work, fence assembly and sinking deck screws to performing lighter weight work such as hanging doors and installing cabinets and windows
|Max Torque||1,060 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-2,500 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0-2,900 ipm|
|Belt Hook w/ LED||Yes|
|Charging Time||30 min|
- Two (2) 1.4 Ah Batteries
- Quick Charger
- Carrying Case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Los Angeles, CA
didn't know that this made is china if i know i will not waste my time and money buying this drill novice will be happy for this kind of drill not a pro like me been in construction for 30 yrs love your old drill that is made in japan and still working but this made in chinese product say goodbye to your customer
north highlands, CA
Great product, even better price....thanks Big Sky!!!!
I was very very pleased with my order and have told some friends about BigSky Tools. I cant say enough about the way it looks and operates. Thank you so much. Larry
Excelsior Springs, MO
This was a gift for my husband. He was very surprised and very happy with the impact driver. He says it works great!
Great driver! Would highly recommend it. Light weight but powerful and in perfect condition.Never had any problems with any reconditioned items I have ever received from you guys.
This has been one of those "How did I live without this" tool. I can use this driver on any fastener from #8 to 1/2" bolts. Torque is good. Battery life is acceptable. Comfortable ergonomics. I use this tool almost every day at work. I often work inside of explosion proof electrical enclosures that have 30 to 40 half inch bolts holding the cover. I can remove the bolts, with this tool, faster than I can drop the bolts into a container. Yes, I am pleased with this purchase.
Port Hueneme, CA
My bf loved it! It was his Chanukkah present. Very nice product and the customer service was very helpful!
Excellent tool. Great buy for the money.
The driver is a spare that is kept in the garage. I have not had a need to use it yet,but, today I noticed that the battery that was charged over night, as soon as I got it, was dead.
I bought this because my batteries on my 12 volt Hitachi were beginning to lose their power. I found that the batteries sent with this product are weaker than my old 12 volt. Thanks for the opportunity to comment.
yorba Linda, CA
the batteries have a rather short run time.I was refered to hatachi and have not had the time to contact them yet. The drill works fine and other than that problem I am satisfied with your end of the process thank you
Westfield Center, OH
Great looking tool but the first time I used it I noticed that it was lacking power and the batteries discharged quickly.
I put it back in the truck and used my old drill. I'm concerned that the batteries aren't accepting a full charge.
Excellent tool, very powerful, the 2 batteries are very useful and they last a lot!
I just love it.It's been lot of help for me with two steel knee It's hard to bent over so,It's help alot.But I am having trouble with the battery chargering the battery must be bad.Please help,Larry W. Cannon. 1-276-475-3450.Thanks
It is in very good overall working order. What you offered, what I got.
love this impact driver. saves my hands alot of extra work plus the quick charge battery is like a corded tool.
Terrific value and works perfectly
santa clara, CA
Fantastic, thought i need bigger but i was wrong this impact is more than i expected. works all day long driving 3"screws.I would buy again.Thanks. one thing i didnt like was the side light,okay for belt hook.
Works great for driving 3" screws. Lots of power and with 2 quick charging batteries you always have a charge. One of the batteries goes dead quicker than the other, but still plenty of power to let the other charge.
Excellent condition as always ...
View More Reviews...