The WH14DAF2 14.4V 1/4" Hex Impact Driver drills into wood and various other materials, tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, wood screws, bolts and nuts. This model is ideal for applications involving wood product assembly, the construction industry, the manufacturing industry, the utility industry and the service industry.
- 1,060 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest materials
- Produces a no-load speed of 0-2,500 rpm and an impact per minute rate of 0-2,900
- High-capacity 1.4 Ah battery allows for longer run time with fewer charges
- New quick charger recharges the battery in only 30 minutes- less than half the time it takes competitive models
- Electronic feedback power control switch saves time and effort by providing equal torque and rpm in both forward and reverse
- Durable die-cast aluminum hammer case enclose the striker/motor combination and provides extended tool life
- Weighing just 3.7 lbs, the WH14DAF2 is well-balanced and ideal for working in tight spaces
- 1/4" hex drive chuck saves time as bits can be switched quickly by simply pulling, inserting and releasing the chuck
- 5-position belt hook, convenient between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Ideal tool for heavy projects like tightening carriage bolts, driving lags, automotive work, fence assembly and sinking deck screws to performing lighter weight work such as hanging doors and installing cabinets and windows
|Max Torque||1,060 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-2,500 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0-2,900 ipm|
|Belt Hook w/ LED||Yes|
|Charging Time||30 min|
- Two (2) 1.4 Ah Batteries
- Quick Charger
- Carrying Case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Great item, was surprised through that the item was not even cleaned on the outside, and had dust and drywall material
on the surface of the item. The functionality of the drill, charger and the batteries have been great so far.
I wish I had ordered the 18v instead. Battery does not last long enough.
Spokane Valley, WA
Great tool and love the price!!
Columbia , SC
Fast charging ...2 batteries.. very light... has work lite built in...half price...case...this is a super bargain.
st louis, MO
driver works very well on screws and bolts. power seems good for most jobs. batteries lasted pretty well on a bumper and trim re-installation. did not see an adjustment for clutch/torque??
Recently I purchased the Hitachi 14.4 impact driver it is perfect for installation of door hardware . I also use the 18 volt tools for larger jobs and have great success with them thanks a lot for providing great tools for me to use.
the unit itself looks and works good however the batteries are wore out and will not hold a charge.
I have been using it to build a deck. The tool works like a champ and one of the batteries is great, but the other battery doesn't hold much of a charge and looks very rough. I have been delighted with all my other purchases from you. I will just factor in the possibility of a less than optimal battery when evaluating cordless tools. Thanks for letting me express myself. Justin
thank you for a great product i am realy pleased with the power
Great product works good
great deal, love this driver!
I bought this for Fathers Day. It was in great shape and the performance WOW. It done everything it said it would do and more. Battery life is good. I would buy another one
Lake Wales, FL
The batteries are next to worthless. I am using my 14.4 v LION batteries from my 14.4 drill. The driver works great with the bigger battery.
North Bend , WA
I thought the product overall was a good product it just seems like the batteries run down faster than what I was thinking they should. I have used the product every day since its arrival and I am very happy with it.
Hi, I actually sent a note just after I received the drive saying that one battery does not charge and the other one will only drive about 15 2 inch screws in to softwood. So both batteries are bad. I asked for an exchange or refund. I would like a response.
works great ! batts are not great but had other 14.4 tools. What realy made me mad was 3days later it went on sale for 58.00 !!
key west, FL
This drll is similar in power to my Milwalkee 12v. the battery has a very short life,shorter than the Milwalkee. It was shipped with a defective charger,they replaced it at no charge. I would not buy this drill again..
We are a small construction company and use these every day. Very happy with this item, as a "c" grade reconditioned, it performs as well as new but we were able to get two tools for the price of one.
good tool, works great
View More Reviews...