- Engineered to produce 265 in/lbs of turning torque to easily handle a wide range of drilling, driving, and fastening applications
- Angled low profile head allows you to fit into hard to reach areas so you can easily finish the job
- Incorporates a battery charge indicator light that warns you when the battery power is getting low
- The built in LED light illuminates the work surfaces and is ideal for working in dark spaces
- The ergonomic comfort grip and light weight design ensures that you can work for longer time periods before the onset of fatigue
- The quick change 1/4" hex chuck saves time by allowing you to simply pull, insert the bit and release the chuck when you need to change bits
- Torque: 256 Inch Pounds
- No Load Speed: 0-2,100 RPM
- Impact Rate: 0-3,000 BPM
- Light: LED
- Battery Charge Indicator: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Handle Circumference: 4-1/2 Inches
- Voltage: 10.8
- Battery Technology: Li-Ion
- Weight: 2.2 Pounds
- One (1) 10.8V Angled Micro Impact Driver
- Two (2) 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Battery (329370)
- One (1) Quick Charger (UC10SFL)
- One (1) Hard Carrying Case
- One (1) Phillips Bit
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
We use these now in our factory due to their superior torque. They are lightweight & most of all your exceptional service on the lifetime purchase of new or reconditioned tools makes us look at your company first for power tools!
Fast Delivery, as described. Would buy from again. Thanks
Beaver Dams, NY
This drill has become indispensable. It is one handy tool for sure. I have used it quite a bit in the short time I’ve owned it and it has performed very well. I would certainly recommend this drill to anyone.
Outstanding service; excellent product with quick ship; Once again a super deal from Big Sky Tools!! Thanks
Its perfect Building custom wine cellars it's hard to find a driver to fit in tite spaces it fits the bill.
Mike Morris /FinishRight
I've ordered several Hitachi cordless tools from you and as usual I'm very pleased with your fantastic prices for these reconditioned tools, Fast shipment and excellent overall service. This 10.8V cordless angled impact driver rounds out my 10.8V/12V line of light to medium duty cordless tools. The tool, although reconditioned appeared to be in like new shape with to batteries. The cost of the batteries alone would have exceeded the price of the tool. From a performance standpoint, the tools is very powerful getting into places a regular drill/power screwdriver could not. All in all, I'm very pleased.
The drill looks like new, and it was shipped very promptly.
I have used the drill for a couple of times. It works great. I have a project where I am going to use it extensevely.
So far I think t was a great deal.
I like Hitachi tools a lot. In my opinnion this is the best value brand.
Very pleased, looking forward to my next purchase.
Lake Worth, FL
Great impact for tight spots. Not overly powerful though.
San Antonio, TX
excellent! you can tell by my purchases I love hitachi tools! and this website! check out my website, all built with hitachi tools!
great tool...powerful and very light...compact and easy to use
great tool..very handy item to have in the shop..plenty of power to get the job done..
Powerful, compact and light.
nice tool your guys are the best. recon is the way to go thanks don p.
Queen Creek, AZ
compact - lightweight - very useful for tight places
Good battery life, strong driver, very good quality and always light weight as all Hitachi tools are. However, I bought the Hitachi 725405 3/8-Inch Keyless Conversion Chuck --it works ok, but sometimes slips when the drill bit approaches the deeper and harder interior of wood, and especially on hard woods.
port angeles, WA
Looks like new , EXCELLENT deal !
Mary esther, FL
Perfect tool for my daily equipment maintenance. Screws are easy. Even better is using my 1/4 inch adapter and removing bolts from cabinets and frames. Impact feature is strong.
Silver Spring, MD
Great price and looked new, included case and accessories. Fits in a small space with power to drive the 3” torx-screws we where using, and the battery charging fast.
View More Reviews...