- 23.9 CC, 1.13 hp commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power and longer life
- Lightweight at just 8.6 lbs.
- Well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 mph (with taper nozzle)
- Large 2-finger throttle lever for easier operation
- Features Pure Fire II low-emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment
- Auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the "on" position for easier starting
- Engine Type: Two-Stroke
- Max Power HP: 1.13 HP
- Displacement CC: 23.9 cc
- Air Volume: 441 CFM
- Air Velocity: 170 MPH
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.6 Ounces
- C.A.R.B. Tier III Compliant: Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio: 50:1 (Hitachi FD Rated)
- Width: 8-5/64 Inches
- Manufacturer's SKU: RB24EAP
- Manufacturer: Hitachi
- Shipping Weight: 12.0000
- Product Weight (lbs.): 8.60 Pounds
- One (1) 23.9 CC Handheld Blower
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Plenty of power light weight. The only down side it can be hard to start at times
After about a month of use, this blower seems to be an excellent product purchased at a great price. Cranks easily and moves a lot of air.
Only negative, and this is certainly minor, is that the air intake pulls right pant leg to the blower if you are holding it in your right hand.
I have only used it once due to weather but it seemed to work and look as advertised. So far, so good.
San Diego, CA
Looks like new . Provides enough air force with the blower tip removed.
Started on first pull and starts on 1st pull every time...It has preformed much better than other handheld blowers I have purchased in the past. This has reinforced my opinion of buying products reconditioned. This has led me to purchased additional products from Big Sky Tool. I love buying a quality product for way less than a new one....Keep up the great products and service....
Haven't used it, waiting for the snow to melt.
I like this handheld blower. Works great for cleaning sidewalks of debris, light snows etc.
I already had an electric blower but it doesn't come close to doing the job the gas blower does. quiet, powerful and at a great price. ( Also looked & ran like new right out of the box ) Great Buy !
Madison , CT
Blower is compact and has some power.
Balance is off, hand will cramp up.
Need to use a shoulder strap if used for extended periods.
live on an acre and use this to gather up the leaves and clean the drive. great tools from hitachi
El Cajon, CA
Worked great right of the box- happy customer
runs great, very light weight and half the noise of my old blower. like new or new condition.
Great price. Excellent working condition.
It works great!
It cranked the first pull, and ran great. I really like Hitachi tools, and Big Sky always delivers exactly what they advertize.
Newport News, VA
Great Blower for a lot less than a new one. Used it to clean leaves out of the yard, clean off the roof, and even dry off my car.
good price...gave it to my son.. would buy another....
Works very good I am happy dad I bought it
Excellent condition. Works great. Happy with my purchase!
Great! If you have another one at the same price I'll buy it
View More Reviews...