This blower features 23.9cc 1.13hp commercial grade two-stroke engine and is one of the lightest (only 8.6 lbs) and most powerful blowers in its class. With an impressive air volume of 441 CFM and an air velocity of 170 MPH, the RB24EAP delivers excellent debris movement. It comes with a purge primer with an auto-return stop switch, which automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting, and a large 2-finger throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and lighter weight make it ideal for small cleanup, while it has the power to handle larger yard work.
- 23.9 CC, 1.13 hp commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power and longer life
- Lightweight at just 8.6 lbs.
- Well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 mph (with taper nozzle)
- Large 2-finger throttle lever for easier operation
- Features Pure Fire II low-emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment
- Auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the "on" position for easier starting
- Engine Type: Two-Stroke
- Max Power HP: 1.13 HP
- Displacement CC: 23.9 cc
- Air Volume: 441 CFM
- Air Velocity: 170 MPH
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.6 Ounces
- C.A.R.B. Tier III Compliant: Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio: 50:1 (Hitachi FD Rated)
- Width: 8-5/64 Inches
- Manufacturer's SKU: RB24EAP
- Manufacturer: Hitachi
- Shipping Weight: 12.0000
- Condition: New
- Product Weight (lbs.): 8.60 Pounds
- One (1) 23.9 CC Handheld Blower
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
cheektowaga , NY
Very good condition for a type C reconditioned item. Item fired on the second pull, extremely powerful blower.
You don't need anything else with this blower.
North Ridgeville, OH
It looks good and runs great! Lots of power, starts on the 1st pull, which is fabulous!
Very happy with the tool so far.
The leaf blower is awesome and is in really good condition. I was unable to spot any damage. It starts up easily and the power is more than enough to do the chores I do with it. I can't wait to see how it does blowing light snow in Cleveland! :)
fernandina beach, FL
when my blower came, it honestly looked brand new.. put some gas , started at the second try...bye bye leaves... what else can i say . it does the job....shipping was quick . the price was excellent. it certainly wont be the last thing i get from this website ... oh and also i like the fact i dont get an instruction manual, just a weblink . i like to keep it green. thanks guys
As a female user, it is light and a fairly easy start. it ran for nearly 1hr of leaf blowing before needing gas.
it's great for blowing snow off the car too!
JOHNSTON CITY, IL
My reconditioned blower worked as well as expected. It was a little smaller than one that I have already a different brand but it works very well.
I am well please.
Myrtle Beach, SC