The Hitachi NV90AG 3-1/2" coil framing nailer packs both the driving power you need and the convenience you want into one, surprisingly lightweight package. It is capable of handling a variety of tasks, driving nails from 1--3/4" x .099" to 3-1/2" x .131". Coil framing nailers are not known for their compact designs, but this coil framing nailer weighs in at only 7.7 lbs with a head height of just 13-1/6". Equipped with a steel head plate for increased durability, this nailer can handle any jobsite need.
UPC Code: 717709017375
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials
- Steel head plate for increased durability
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Open nose design for easy jam removal
- Large nail range capable of driving nails from 1-3/4" - 3-1/2"
- Nail Length - 1-3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Nail Diameter - .099 to .131
- Nail Capacity - 200-300
- Collation Angle - 16 Degree /- 1 Degree
- Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI
- Weight - 7.7 lbs
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
University City, MO
This - and all my purchases from BST have been great experiences.
Product was in good shape being grade C. However having an issue with nails advancing after each shot.
Great tool all I hoped it would be
Del valle, TX
Is good tool, I personal like it, very bueno, I do recommended
Menomonee Falls, WI
Good gun.It is more powerful than my N80.It is also lighter.
High Springs, FL
The gun was a very good grade C. I could tell it had been used but it was very clean and worked fine. It was not as compact as I expected. It is about the same size as my old Bostitch N80. The nails I used in the N80 work fine in this gun. All in all a good gun at a good price.
Niagara Falls, NY
Well working, good looking for grade C.