The Hitachi NV90AG 3-1/2" coil framing nailer packs both the driving power you need and the convenience you want into one, surprisingly lightweight package. It is capable of handling a variety of tasks, driving nails from 1--3/4" x .099" to 3-1/2" x .131". Coil framing nailers are not known for their compact designs, but this coil framing nailer weighs in at only 7.7 lbs with a head height of just 13-1/6". Equipped with a steel head plate for increased durability, this nailer can handle any jobsite need.
UPC Code: 717709017375
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials
- Steel head plate for increased durability
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Open nose design for easy jam removal
- Large nail range capable of driving nails from 1-3/4" - 3-1/2"
- Nail Length - 1-3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Nail Diameter - .099 to .131
- Nail Capacity - 200-300
- Collation Angle - 16 Degree /- 1 Degree
- Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI
- Weight - 7.7 lbs
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Great tool all I hoped it would be
Del valle, TX
Is good tool, I personal like it, very bueno, I do recommended
Menomonee Falls, WI
Good gun.It is more powerful than my N80.It is also lighter.
High Springs, FL
The gun was a very good grade C. I could tell it had been used but it was very clean and worked fine. It was not as compact as I expected. It is about the same size as my old Bostitch N80. The nails I used in the N80 work fine in this gun. All in all a good gun at a good price.
Niagara Falls, NY
Well working, good looking for grade C.