Hitachi NV90AG 3-1/2" Coil Framing Nailer (Reconditioned)
Condition: Certified Reconditioned - Grade A. This is the highest quality certified reconditioned product you can buy!
The Hitachi NV90AG 3-1/2" coil framing nailer packs both the driving power you need and the convenience you want into one, surprisingly lightweight package. It is capable of handling a variety of tasks, driving nails from 1--3/4" x .099" to 3-1/2" x .131". Coil framing nailers are not known for their compact designs, but this coil framing nailer weighs in at only 7.7 lbs with a head height of just 13-1/6". Equipped with a steel head plate for increased durability, this nailer can handle any jobsite need.
UPC Code: 717709017375
NV90AG 3-1/2" Coil Framing Nailer Bundle - 10% Off
Purchase the Hitachi NV90AG 3-1/2" Coil Framing Nailer (Reconditioned)and Hitachi 12216H - 3" X .131 Smooth Shank Brite Wire Coil (2400)to receive 10% off.
- You must click the 'Add Offer To Cart' button next to the promotion desired to receive the special pricing.
- You will not receive the special pricing if you add the items to your cart individually.
People Also Bought
- Nail Length - 1-3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Nail Diameter - .099 to .131
- Nail Capacity - 200-300
- Collation Angle - 16 Degree /- 1 Degree
- Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI
- Weight - 7.7 lbs
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials
- Steel head plate for increased durability
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Open nose design for easy jam removal
- Large nail range capable of driving nails from 1-3/4" - 3-1/2"
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Fast shipping, nailer was in good condition and the price was fantastic.
Have not used this nailer as yet, but it looks new. Happy so far.
Hi!all is well,thanks.
Great gun, durable and trouble free.
We have been using this nailer for the past 3 weeks and find it very useful. I think it's very light and also strong. It sinks the nails well and doesn't have too many misfires. The coil means that we can keep the nailer working longer without reloading nails constantly.
Excellent tool in almost new condition. A few scratches didn't stop it from helping my sons frame up 1500 sq. feet in a weekend. It worked hard and long with no hiccups.