- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Length: 13-9/16"
- Height: 12"
- Width: 3-1/4"
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Grip: Rubber
- Nail Capacity: 100 nails
- Magazine Type: Rear Loading
- Nail Diameter: 15-Gauge
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Safety Glasses
- No Mar Tip
- 1/4" NPT Male Plug
- * Does not come with a case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Walla Walla, WA
I love it I had one before and lost it to some one on the job who needed so bad he took mine.
the angle nailer does a great job.
Works great. Was a little bit nervous since this was "grade C" but as far as I can tell there were only a few minor scuffs. For all practical purposes this was a brand new tool. Saved over $100 compared to buying this new at the local contractor store.
The product is not as I expected. I was expecting reconditioned to mean, new working parts. However, this gun misses every 8th nail or so, which tells me that it was not totally reconditioned. Maybe more work could have been done to the gun to make it better.
Also, the "list price" Big Sky listed, was not the price that this gun costs at most stores. It is a misleading price. I thought I was saving more money than I actually was. Next time, I'll just buy new.
Long branch, NJ
just as advertised works great
Nail gun arrived on time, performed well, and outside appearance was very good and better than expected. I would order this product again.
A little weathered and needed some cleaning/scrubbing to get some of the scuffs off but works fine none the less!
Moreno Valley, CA
A little more scuffed than I expected but functional and a good buy. Keep the glasses - too cheap.
Dunkirk , NY
The hitachi air nailer arrived with scuffs and scrapes but nothing too bad. However I did have problems with the gun it would not nail more than once without jamming. I had the correct hitachi nails But it still jammed. I found that I had to clean and oil the nail magazine because it was filled with dirt and grime. But after that it now works flawlessly. And yes I am happy with this purchase and I will buy from them again.
San Francisco, CA
I love the Hitachi Finish Nailer. Aside from e few minor scratches, the nailer works perfectly fine.
Very good buy.
Rancho Cordova , CA
This is a great gun no misfire, jam it seems Bullet proof.
Haven't used it much, but it works great and looks new, thanks
White Plains, NY
Nailer has been working fine. I have found no difference with this unit as compared to new units I have purchased in the past.
East Hampton, NY
Great product, works like new, just a few scuffs, great bargain.
If this tool is typical there as no reason not to buy grade C. Tool works good as new and looks nearly so.
i'm happy with it Thank's Jimmy
View More Reviews...