The NT65MA4 15-Gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" in length.
UPC Code: 717709015005
Purchase the Hitachi NT65MA4 (Reconditioned) and the Hitachi 14305 2" 15 Gauge Angle Finish Nail (4,000)to receive 10% off
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Length: 13-9/16"
- Height: 12"
- Width: 3-1/4"
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Grip: Rubber
- Nail Capacity: 100 nails
- Magazine Type: Rear Loading
- Nail Diameter: 15-Gauge
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Safety Glasses
- No Mar Tip
- 1/4" NPT Male Plug
- * Does not come with a case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Great unit for the price. I've only fired a few test nails and unit worked as expected.
Great tool for the price...highly recommend!
Centre Hall, PA
Great product and great service/support.
Excellent condition and price, quick shipping.
Warner Robins, GA
Worked like a champ from out of the box.
Never missed a hit. A++
Is good thanks
Great for cabinetry and molding projects. Powerful and very easy to use!
West long Branch , NJ
Loved the very good machine
This is the best 15 guage gun i have ever used .The air duster is great when doing base trim
Good product! Installed trim in two bedrooms. Some misfires, but I believe that was due to extra glue on nails. Seems like a reliable nailer.
Spring Valley, NY
Santa Paula, CA
Great nailer no problems well made has a nice feel
Glen Rock, NJ
Supurb product! Hitachi is right up there with the "big boys". Also, the the service you people provide is second to none. That's why I keep coming back.
new hope, MN
outstanding,works great,looks brand new!
I like it and the price was very good.
Smooth and precise. New preference of my employees. No failures. Thanks, Ed
I use this tool for building cabinets, installing crown molding and all other trim. I am about to use it for installing wood flooring. It has never let me down and after shooting thousands of different size nails, I have NEVER had one misfire. I even use after market nails. Just make sure the angle matches up with the Hitachi angle. Great product.
Looks like new, works like new, great price NUF SAID !!
View More Reviews...