- NT50AE2 accepts 5/8" to 2" 18-gauge fasteners
- New selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- At only 2.2 lbs, it is well balanced and lightweight to make finish work a breeze
- Elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nosepiece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue
|Dimensions (LxH)||10" x 9-1/4"|
|Operating Pressure||70 to 120 psi|
|Nail Range||5/8" to 2"|
|Nail Capacity||100 Nails|
|Magazine ||Side Load|
|Center Height||7mm (.276")|
|Depth Adjustment||Yes (horizontal dial)|
|Adjustable Exhaust Port||Yes (top)|
|Jam Clearing Mechanism||Yes (front lever)|
|Body Type ||Aluminum|
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- Carry Case
- No-Mar Tip
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Wood Dale, IL
Great product, very light, great product. will buy Hitachi products again after using this nailer.
Love to rate it but haven't used it yet. If its like most Hitachi tools it should be rated very high.
ALIMOS, ATTICA GR
though i haven't use it a lot yet, i found it light, practical, easy to use and very usefull for so many little or heavier dutys. i recomment it, specially for light businnes of home activities.
I have found this nailer to be perfect for trim work.
Outstanding product. The tool works perfectly. I will look forward to working with this tool for many years to come.
I use this nailer a lot and after it's first year it's still working like new!
Port Royal, SC
I love this tool. Simple to use shoots fast or single shot. The price just can't be beat.I had a senco and would never go back to them. This thing is awsome.
Willow Spring, NC
I HAVE USED THE NAILGUN INSTALLING CROWN MOLDING & OTHER TRIM IN MY KITCHEN & I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS ITEM. I PLAN ON BUYING A FRAMING NAILGUN IN THE FUTURE & I WILL STICK WITH HITACHI, EXCELLENT TOOL!!!
ST-LAZARE, QUEBEC CA
Great performer day in day out. Great service from Recon Sales. Fast delivery!
I have used it with 2" and 1" nails without any trouble. The case was a nice touch and I store it in that instead of my tool box. Overall I would and have recommended this nailer to others
Grand Haven, MI
I love the brad nailer! Works perfectly. Highly recommended!
The brad nailer is exactly what I hoped it would be and it performs outstandingly.