The Hitachi NT50AE2 2" 18-gauge brad nailer is the ideal nailer for finish carpentry jobs. It is lightweight, has an easy to use depth of drive adjustment, high capacity magazine and incorporates a removable nose cap. Other great features include a dual firing option enabling the user to place the nail gun for precise firing of nails or continuous operation for jobs such as nailing backs to cabinets, an adjustable exhaust vent to direct the air away from your face and an elastomer grip for better user comfort. If you are looking for a reliable tool to handle anything from cabinet installation to picture frame assembly to furniture construction make sure to get the NT50AE2!
UPC Code: 717709009240
- NT50AE2 accepts 5/8" to 2" 18-gauge fasteners
- New selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- At only 2.2 lbs, it is well balanced and lightweight to make finish work a breeze
- Elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nosepiece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue
|Dimensions (LxH)||10" x 9-1/4"|
|Operating Pressure||70 to 120 psi|
|Nail Range||5/8" to 2"|
|Nail Capacity||100 Nails|
|Magazine ||Side Load|
|Center Height||7mm (.276")|
|Depth Adjustment||Yes (horizontal dial)|
|Adjustable Exhaust Port||Yes (top)|
|Jam Clearing Mechanism||Yes (front lever)|
|Body Type ||Aluminum|
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- Carry Case
- No-Mar Tip
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Oakland , CA
Good quality,cheap prices.
mt pleasant , SC
so far good, no jams or problems
works fine. good shape for "grade c". just minor wear and the last owners initials engraved nothing too horrible.
very happy, looks and works great
Santa Rosa , CA
Product works great and was exactly as described. Great price for a few love taps/touched... a craft tool should look a bit worn anyways! :)
This brad nailer works well. I purchased this one to replace the last one I bought from Big Sky because the slide was defective and when closed after inserting a rack of brads would slide up between the nails and the rack slide thereby jamming the nails. This was very frustrating because I would have to disassemble the whole thing to get the nails out. But generally these don't give too many problems. So in this case the 4 star rate was because of the aggravation of the last brad nailer and not for this one. So far I have no problems with this unit.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've used this nailer quite a few times and the only problem I've had is it occasionally jams. I was very satisfied with Bigskytool.com
Redwood city, CA
You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!
It works like new!
Toledo , OH
Better than I expected !
Could not tell from new! Works great! Fast shipping!
Very well worth the price...
Nailer is lightweight, ergonomic, easy to use. Bought the Reconditioned "C grade" model and am extremely happy with my purchase. Minor scratches and dings from previous owner, but it does not effect the tools functionality one bit. Love it.
Southbury , CT
Spanish fork, UT
Poor nailer, the plastic track that holds the nails, too light and the springs in the track are not alining the nails right for the gun plunger, so the nails go at angle and the plunger pushes the nail and the nail curls and blows out of the plastic track……this happened 6 times in 2 days, I throw the gun away. I will never buy a nail gun with a plastic track…….. I'm getting the one with a metal track
Clinton Corners, NY
Fantastic price for this great performer. Quick shipping.
It work great. made my job go alot faster.
View More Reviews...