- NT50AE2 accepts 5/8" to 2" 18-gauge fasteners
- New selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- At only 2.2 lbs, it is well balanced and lightweight to make finish work a breeze
- Elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nosepiece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue
|Dimensions (LxH)||10" x 9-1/4"|
|Operating Pressure||70 to 120 psi|
|Nail Range||5/8" to 2"|
|Nail Capacity||100 Nails|
|Magazine ||Side Load|
|Center Height||7mm (.276")|
|Depth Adjustment||Yes (horizontal dial)|
|Adjustable Exhaust Port||Yes (top)|
|Jam Clearing Mechanism||Yes (front lever)|
|Body Type ||Aluminum|
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- Carry Case
- No-Mar Tip
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Nailer is lightweight, ergonomic, easy to use. Bought the Reconditioned "C grade" model and am extremely happy with my purchase. Minor scratches and dings from previous owner, but it does not effect the tools functionality one bit. Love it.
Southbury , CT
Spanish fork, UT
Poor nailer, the plastic track that holds the nails, too light and the springs in the track are not alining the nails right for the gun plunger, so the nails go at angle and the plunger pushes the nail and the nail curls and blows out of the plastic track……this happened 6 times in 2 days, I throw the gun away. I will never buy a nail gun with a plastic track…….. I'm getting the one with a metal track
Clinton Corners, NY
Fantastic price for this great performer. Quick shipping.
It work great. made my job go alot faster.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Apart from a tiny bit of rust on the tip, it seems to work perfectly. Very powerful!
I will continue to buy refurbished instead of new from Bigsky. Very satisfied!!
works great, looks great, a fantastic value.
This is a great product, I'm surprised how well it works.
beaufort , SC
Very pleased, keeps me coming back.
it was everything I expected.... works real good. It replaces a little Bostich that worked a whole lot like me.... "part of the time" .... the Hitachi works "all of the time"....I like the color blue better than green but what the heck.... it works good.... Frederick
Works great will buy again
soda springs, ID
The brads have a tendency to slip under the feed slide and jam up. the indentations is tne slide need to be deeper. I think this would solve the problem
it works pretty good, but the decorative plastic on the side fell off right the way. No function impact but it is not a good impression.
Excellent value! Very pleased. Using it every day in myn work. Thank you.
Great product. Looked brand new. Worked flawlessly right out of the box. Nice light weight and easy to use. Saved a ton by buying this unit reconditioned!
Great product, you really have to look hard to tell it was not new. The only issue was a plastic piece that falls off. Nothing to worry about it. It is only on there for looks and serves on other purpose. I am sure that it is the first piece to be lost on new guns on the job.
Great deal. Excellent service
Thanks for the product, the tool is in great condition and I'm very satisfied, next time if I need another tool, I am going to check your place first.
Once again Thank you
View More Reviews...