Hitachi NAILS DOWN THE COMPETITION with the high-powered and long-lasting NR90AC3 Full-Head Framing Nailer. It is simple yet strong, possesses superior power and performance, and is ruggedly comfortable.
UPC Code: 717709007888
- Excellent power to weight ratio, ideal for modern materials like engineered lumber
- Rear loading magazine, made from extruded aluminum for added durability
- Dry-fire lockout, prevents nailer from firing when nails are not loaded in the magazine
- Selective actuation, allows transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- One touch depth of drive adjustment allows for counter sinking or push nailing
- Open nose design, for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Equipped with dust filter for increased tool life and less maintenance
- Tool-free depth of drive, allows for accurate fastening into varying materials
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Hardened claw tip, reduces wear and limits slippage when driving at a slanted angle
|Fastener Type||Full Head, Plastic Strip Collation|
|Magazine Angle||20 Degrees|
|Fastener Length Capacity||2-3/8" - 3-1/2"|
|Fastener Diameter Range ||.113 to .162|
|Magazine Capacity ||64-70|
|Jam Clearing||Open Nose|
|L x W x H ||19-13/16" x 4-3/4" x 13-7/8"|
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
worst product ever, plastic strips detached and hit you in the face. will stick to coil nailers.
I consider this on of my best buys, its lite weight powerful and easy to use. I don't know why I didn't buy one earlier.
Rocky River, OH
The product arrived in great shape. I use it in my construction business for small jobs it has yet to let me down. I have put about 3k Hitachi nails through it yet to have a jam in the gun. I have also shot off brand nails without any trouble as well. I run it off a Makita hot dog and it will shoot about 10-12 shots befor the compressor kicks on. If I go beyond 16-18 in a row the heads start to show when I am chasing the compressor and shooting below PSI. I am sure that If I ran a ample size compressor It would keep up with the gun but like I said for the small jobs I do portability is key and rarely do I shoot that many before that little air compressor will catch up. It is a great product and it will provide you with the power and reliability you would expect from Hitachi.
Solid product, great buy, powerful tool
This framing nailer has worked perfectly in putting up wooden privacy fences, fencing horse pastures and is now hard at work building a six stall horse barn. I have been very pleased with its performance and would highly recommend it.
Thank you for your email. The first couple of months I used it alot but the side spring coil that sets the nails started sticking and would not recoil properly. So to be honest it has just set on the shelf for the last 6 months (I didn't know if it was under warranty?) I really would like to use it more but for right now it's sitting idle. Tell me what I should do.
Oak Grove, LA
i can not think of any thing to improve it's ability to do what it was made to do.super nailer,bg
Excellent nailer...love hitachi...
It has been a great purchase. Great value for the price.