- Weighs 50 percent less than Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh batteries
- Fade free power and longer run time with the 1.5 Ah Li-ion battery technology
- DS18DFL has 364 in/lbs of torque and the WH18DFL has 1,150 in/lbs of a best in class power-to-weight ratio
- Both tools are lightweight and compact for maneuverability
- Safety and comfort are increased by the soft, non-slip elastomer grip
- One-touch speed knob controls a two speed transmission for jobs that require precision or power
- Reduce downtime with a 30 minute charge
- Easy transport and tool storage provided with the ballistic nylon bag
- DS18DFL Driver Drill
- Keyless Chuck -- 1/2"
- No-Load Speed -- 0-400/0-1,200 RPM
- Slip Clutch -- 22 stage
- Max Torque -- 364 in/lbs
- Charging time -- 30 min
- Battery Capacity -- 1.5Ah
- Overall Length -- 8-21/32"
- Weight -- 3.7 lbs.
- WH18DFL HXP Impact Driver
- Max. Torque -- 1,150 in/lbs
- No-Load Speed -- 0-2,500 RPM
- Impact Rate -- 0-3,000 IPM
- Capacity -- Wood Screw -- 5/32"-5/16" / Ordinary Bolt -- 3/16"-15/32"
- Light -- Yes
- Battery Type -- 1.5 Ah
- Charging Time -- 30 min.
- Height -- 8-3/4"
- Weight -- 3.3 lbs.
- (2) HXP 1.5 Ah batteries
- Universal charger
- Carrying bag
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Oakland , CA
Best deals ever for me!
I like the tools, but batteries dont hald a charge as long as expected..
the tools are great, they work well. although the 1.5 amp batteries they came with are kind of a joke, they only last 5 minutes really. i use my drill daily so i had to order a 3.0 amp battery, 90$ each, it is good though, i used it for a week or more on one charge.
Sleepy Eye, MN
everything works great! had an issue with the first set of batteries but you replaced them immediatly no questions asked. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again and have already recomendid you to co-workers.
Great and easy service. Would easily buy from again.
everything works great, shipping was fast and I am very happy with everything. Thank you vary much.
I like the combo kit.
It is nice using impact drill for long screws.
I think impact strength is down . I want to know rated strength of impact in Ft-Lbs.
Product works great as always...
Great product and pricepoint... my only complaint is the clips are plastic and i had used a friends set that had the metal clips which were much easier to use
Twin Lakes, CO
I love the tools but both batteries are lame.
I'll recommend your company for the tools.
I'll purchase replacement battries elsewhere.
I've only used this drill\driver on a couple projects thus far, but so far I'm please with the product, and the lith/ion batteries are working well. I'd buy from this store again.
Both devices work well - this is my first tool with a Lithium/Ion Battery so I have no base line for comparrison with regards to battery life. The batteries/charger work well and do recharge in a short period of time.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Worst combo I have ever bought. I'd like a refund.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
great tools. the condition was great. i am a general contractor so these get regular use. the charge lasts, the power is excellent, everthing is good.
I think they are new....our guys use a lot of cordless hitachi 50+ and these are the best yet. Had battery issues with prior order sent to factory and they sent new!