- Hitachi CR10DL HXP Li-ion 10.8 V Micro Reciprocating Saw
- Fade free power, extended run time are provided by the high power Micro HXP Li-ion battery technology
- Lightweight and compact at only 2.6 lbs.
- Uses standard reciprocating saw blades
- Heavy duty cutting action to cut material such as metal, wood, and plastic
- Angled low profile head allows tool to fit into hard to reach areas so the job can be easily finished
- Tool less blade change allow fast and easy blade replacement
- Incorporated battery charge indicator light warns user when the battery power is getting low
- Reduced fatigue and wrist alignment are insured by the balanced tool weight
- Hitachi DB10DL 10.8V Lithium Ion Micro Driver Drill
- At a weight of only 1.8 lbs user fatigue is reduced
- Gets into tight places with a length of less than 6 inches
- Has 88 in/lbs of torque to handle different types of drilling and driving
- Has a best in class 21 torque setting and a drill mode clutch (21+1) for control and precision in forward and reverse
- The LED light ring (surrounding the chuck) illuminates dim work areas effectively
- Ergonomic handle provides comfort and secure grip for all size hands
- Bit replacement is simple with the 1/4 inch quick change hex chuck
- For control during intricate operations the micro driver drill has a responsive variable speed trigger
- When not in use the drill can stand on its on because of the free standing design
- Warns the user of low run time with a battery charge indicator light
- Power loss and overheating is prevented by the patented charger circuitry
- User fatigue is reduced by proper wirst alignment and tool balance
- CR10DL Specifications
- Length of Stroke: 1-1/4"
- No-Load Speed: 0-2,700 RPM
- Blade Type:
- Standard Reciprocating
- Blade Change: Tool Less
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery Charge Indicator Light: Yes
- Cutting Capacity (Pipe): 1-3/4"
- Cutting Capacity (Wood): 2"
- Cutting Capacity (Steel Plate): 5/32"
- Battery Type: 10.8V Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Ah
- Tool Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 lbs
- DB10DL Specifications
- Chuck Size: 1/4" hex
- Torque: 88 in/lbs
- No-Load Speed:
- 0-400 RPM
- Clutch Stages: 21+1
- Handle Circumference: 5-1/2"
- Light: LED Ring
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Ah
- Voltage: 10.8
- Length: 5-11/16"
- Length: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- 2 Batteries
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
For the time that i have used the product, it has worked very well. The size makes it useful in small spaces. I am very happy with this purchase.
All of the pieces in this kit have worked perfectly since I received it. It could have passed for new. I really like the design of the Hitachi tools, they are lightweight and perfect for many household tasks. Highly recommended!
Once again the reconditionned items came in in perfect condition.
The saw is small and easy to handle with one hand, although you might want to tame the vibration with both hands in some materials. It is not a replacement for a big sawzall, you will not do demolition jobs but cutting nails, pipes, precision in wood. Nice saw to have around.
The drill is also nice, not as powerful as an impact but, without the hammering noise, it's much quieter and does drive 3" screws, a little slow but with control, I am building a house and doing electrical these days, perfect use for it, the LEDs enlightened the work. What else, the charger is great on these, fast and smart, stops when needed and looks rain proof (I never tried). The flashlight? well I use it twicw a year, I prefer a small powerful led flashlight (Police type).
Overall these Hitachi 12 volt tools suits me perfectly, powerful enough thay fit in tool belt pouches (not the saw, I have a tool holder for this one) and they are tough (I dropped my impact from 3 stories high with no functionnal damages...)
These tools are making it much easier to build my house. Thanks!
DeSoto, Kansas, KS
Works great. Good battery cycle between charging, lightweight and compact and finally more than adequate power. Perfect to carry in my truck for my "never know when you will need it" type work.
Point Pleasant, NJ
great set for cabinet work and more.....!!! good quality and fair price...what more do you need ..?
I would like to start by saying that every reconditioned Hitachi item I have purchased from Reconditioned Sales has appeared to be nothing other than new and could easily be mistaken as such.
The 10.8V Micro Driver is great for small jobs such as disassembling and assembing items and drilling the occasional hole. The light ring uses 2 LEDs and a diffuser ring to help reduce shadows on your work piece. If you apply light pressure to the trigger, you can light the LEDs without running the drill. Like all Hitachi tools I have, the Micro driver feels great in the hand and is very comfortable. This isn't a tool that you will be building a deck with. However, you could certainly use it to change all of the electrical switches, outlets, and plates in the house and it won't make your arm tired.
The Reciprocating Saw is also a great tool. It will take standard reciprocating saw blades so it can do almost anything its larger brothers can do, but it can do it in a lot smaller and awkward spaces. It also takes up less room in the mobile tool box/chest/bag or whatever you have. The light weight and design allow this saw to easily be used one handed for those hard to reach cuts. The single LED is located below the blade. I have not used this tool in low light areas so I can not provide further comments on how well this LED works. There is a allen wrench provide that is used to adjust the foot allowing for use of different areas of the blade. The blades require no tools for changing which is a real convenience.
The Flashlight has seen some use as well. Hitachi's flat 10.8V battery style allows for the flashlight (and drivers) to be set upright on flat surfaces unlike other companies' Li-Ion tools. The head pivots through 90 degrees allowing you to aim the light right where you need it. I also found a use for the shoulder strap that came on the flashlight which I nearly removed. I had an emergency gutter cleaning incident in the rain... at 11:00 PM... I slung the shoulder strap over one should and under the opposite arm so the flashlight was at my chest. I pivoted the head to 90 degrees and had a work light and with hands free to pull leaves out of the freezing gutter water... AT 11:00 PM... IN THE RAIN!!! I would have had to hold a small light in my mouth or something if it weren't for the Hitachi.
I would like to see Hitachi come out with more tools for their 10.8V (12V Peak) line.
The drill is very good, the charger I have is poor, contacts are sketchy, the "sazall" is handy in tight spaces but tends to overheat quickly.
Blue Ash, OH
I love this set. It's perfect for light duty work. They are light weight, fit perfectly in your hands and are extremely comfortable to use. Although reconditioned, the kit looks and works as new. I bought mine to work on my kayaks and boats and the set is perfect. I have seen negative reviews but they come from those who expect these to perform as the heavy duty line does.
Nepean, Ontario CA
The 3 piece Micro combo Kit with drill, saw and flashlight wasa just like new. Even the instruction manuals were intact (but I did not expect them). The Li ion drill has great power reserves and very manageable. The saw is what I liked the best because its the smallest of its type and most suited to sawing tree branches (which it does amazingly fast) and safer than a chain saw. All came in a sturdy HD carrying valise. Thanks Hitachi and recondition sales.