With a compact, lightweight design, the G18SS 7" 15-Amp angle grinder delivers plenty of power. Weighing in at a mere 9.3 lbs, this grinder still boasts a 15-Amp motor with a max power output of 3,100 Watts. Being both powerful and durable, the G18SS has superior overload durability and an armature sealed with varnish to protect from wear caused by dust and debris resulting in longer tool life. The easily accessible carbon brushes make maintenance fast and simple.
UPC Code: 717709014336
- Powerful 15 Amp motor produces a forcible 3,150W output for plenty of power
- Compact and lightweight (measuring a full inch shorter than previous models and weighing in at under 10 lbs) for reduced fatigue and improved control
- Specially sealed armature coil designed to reduce ingested debris and prolong tool life
- Labyrinth construction with retainers at each end of the armature prevents dust and debris from entering the motor bearings and ensures smoother operation and longer tool life
- Removable side handle attaches to the left or right of the tool based on the users preference
- Externally accessible carbon brushes allow for simplified on-site maintenance and extended tool life
- Trigger lock-on for comfortable continuous operation
- Capacity: 7"
- Amps: 15
- Power Source: AC/DC
- Power Input: 1,900W
- Max Power Output: 2,400W
- No-Load Speed: 6,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 x11
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Labyrinth Construction: Yes
- Sealed Armature: Yes
- Metal Seated Bearing: Yes
- Length: 18.2"
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Wheel Guard
- Side Handle
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
The Hitachi grinder I bought from you works great I would recommend it to anyone Thanks again Rick,
Beautiful and powerful, tears the rust off!
Using to grind racing tires, lite wieght and easy to handle make the job alot easyer and faster.
Very nice grinder at a good price
it certainly does not have the power of a new machine!!!
I have 2 other hitachi grinders, (both the switches have
broken). This is the reason i purchased these grinders,
in the event one of them burns up, at least i would have
a replacement switch.
Ht Vernon, MO
Due to the weather I have not had a chance to use it yet but it seems to be really well made and a very welcome addition to my tool collection
Sauk City, WI
The three position screw in handle is nice.
The irritating green industrial design like all hitachi tools is something you have to learn to live with.
The instruction PDF manual had some confusing information about using 7 or 9 inch disks, but no explanation on how you put a 9" disk on a 7" grinder. Could not find any non-ferrous masonry type disks that would fit this machine.
Haven't used it long enough to comment on durability.
Wish the wrench and allen had some sort of storage on cord.
Run smooth. Hoping to use soon.
Good product. Good service. Good value.
This 7'' reconditioned grinder as worked very well, have used it 3 times grinding concrete, dues very good job , will satisfied with it and it cost 1/2 the price of a new unit, thanks again,Lyle I rate it a 5 star.
roanoke rapids, NC
tool works great! thanks!
sping hill, FL
condition good have not used yet, wish i got a manual with it.
Scenery Hill, PA
Good deal just as good as lowes 200.00 unit
lake city, MI
Works great.very strong grinder.great deal.thanks Russell
havnt used it much. not a light weight grinder and seems pretty good for the price. will shop here again
Love it, very reliable and durable.
View More Reviews...