The Hitachi 4-1/2-Inch 6 Amp Disc Grinder is ideal for overhead applications. A great combination of power and comfort, this small, compact tool weighs only 3.1 pounds and comes with a handy carrying case. The brushes can be easily replaced with the external access caps and the slide switch makes operation safe and comfortable. A side handle increases comfort and wheel exchange is made easy with the top mounted spindle lock.
UPC Code: 717709011892
- 6 Amp motor with an output power of 780W capable of handling the toughest grinding jobs
- Spindle lock, provides easy and quick disc changes
- Small compact body grants a greater tool control
- Easy to use slide switch, with a quick-off feature that shuts off the tool immediately and prevents accidents
- Removable side handle, improves control and adds comfort
- At only 3.1lbs, the lightweight design offers maneuverability and is also excellent for overhead applications
- Amps: 6.0
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in. (115mm)
- Switch Type: Slide
- Max. Watts Outl780 : No-Load Speedl11,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" x 11 UNC
- Spindle Lock: YES
- Sealed Switch: YES
- Tool Length: 10 in. (254mm)
- Tool Weight: 3.1 lbs. (1.4kg)
- One (1) 4-1/2" Disc Grinder
- One (1) Wrench
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) Resinoid
- Plastic Carrying Case
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Glade Park, CO
Perfect condition. Just like new! Light weight, easy to use trigger and locking button. Good power. I'm glad I purchased it!!
North Andover, MA
Works very well. In excellent condition & the case is great.
Ben Lomond, CA
I am very happy with my purchase of the Hitachi grinder. Only a few scratches, but for the price, it can't be beat.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great price great tool
Looks and runs like new, I'm very happy with all the products I've received from your company and have passed on the information to most of my friends. Thanks
south daytona, FL
awesome grinder plenty of power worked at a marina used expensive professional grinder this size to prep boat bottom for antifoul bottom paint and this grinder as well as any pro grinder I used.
bought it as a gift
For the price - especially for the price! this is a great medium duty angle grinder. Easy to grip, good on/off switch, good hardware... I am very pleased with it, and the service from Big Sky Tools.
Nice product looks almost new and works perfect
Very happy with product and price.
Only used the grinder a couple of times so far. Performs very well. Good balance and good power to grind and cut metal without slowing down under load. Good value
Works great! Looks good! Good deal, thanks.
New Orleans, LA
Bought as a spare to eventually replace old grinder from 1983 and not yet in service. Runs well, Draws 2.47 amps (no load) with a power factor of 0.97! Hard to beat those #s( courtesy Kill A watt). Condition is as new and perfect except for a hand engraved "R7" on the case. YES, I would recommend.
View More Reviews...