The G12SA3 4-1/2" grinder deburs diecast product, finishes metal surfaces, grinds welds and torch cut surfaces and groove and cuts concrete.
UPC Code: 717709010581
- Delivers a powerful 8 Amps with 910 Watts of input power and a class leading 1,900 Watts of output power to grind through the toughest applications with ease
- Achieves highest overload durability in its class thanks to an improved cooling mechanism and the high output motor for efficiency and higher resistance to burnout
- Improved dust protection for the motor resists wear on the armature and field coils for longer tool life under the usual harsh conditions
- On/Off switch mounted on the top and allows the user to comfortably operate the tool whether right or left handed
- A one-touch quick off mechanism provides added safety
- Easy to manipulate spindle lock located at the front of the grinder makes it simple to change out the accessories as needed
- Equipped with a side handle that projects forward 70 degrees for a comfortable and secure position when using the grinder for long stretches of time
- Side handle can be attached to the right or left depending upon the users preference
- Compact design and short body facilitates maneuverability and ease of use on any worksite
|Spindle||5/8 x 11|
|Power Input||910 W|
|Max Output||1,900 W|
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Depressed Center Wheel
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
This product met my needs in revitalizing a wrought iron gate. High speed plenty of torque.Good value for the price
The Hitachi 4 1/2" angle grinder was as new. I am happy with the purchase.
Looks like new; excellent power. A little heavy but that's to be expected.
Mission Viejo, CA
Great little grinder. Gets the job done from metal to concrete. Easy to handle.