Hitachi G12SA2 4-1/2” Disc Grinder (Reconditioned)
Condition: Certified Reconditioned - Grade A. This is the highest quality certified reconditioned product you can buy!
The G12SA2 4 1/2" 7.7 AMP Disc Grinder deburs diecast products; finishes iron, bronze, aluminum, and diecast products; finishes welds and torch-cut surfaces; cuts soft steel materials; and grooves and cuts concrete and other stone materials.
UPC Code: 717709006119
- 7.7 Amp motor, forcible output power (1,430W) for the toughest grinding jobs
- Spindle lock, provides easy and quick disc changes
- Reverse air flow design, quietly cools tool during operation adding durability
- Wear/heat resistant armature coil, designed for extended use and overload
- Tool rest, conveniently located to protect the user and prolong tool life
- Slide switch, easy to use with a quick-off feature to shut off the tool immediately for added safety
- Removable side handle, improves control and comfort
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- 4.2lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and is excellent for overhead applications
|Max Watts Out||1,430|
- Side Handle
- Depressed Center Wheel
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers