Hitachi's G10SS 4" Angle Grinder uses high quality materials including a glass reinforced polymide resin body and die cast aluminum gear casing to provide performance and durability at an aggressive price. Weighing in at just over 3 pounds and measuring only 10 inches long, the G10SS allows for optimal control while providing a high power to weight ratio. With a 5 amp, 580 watt input motor, the G10SS is perfect for the grinding of metal or masonry, paint and rust removal, or sanding.
UPC Code: 717709011854
- The powerful 5 Amp motor produces 300 watts of output power
- The low-profile gear case is special designed for getting into the tightest of areas
- The small grip perimeter offers a more comfortable hold
- The compact and lightweight design allows for greater control and maneuverability
- The externally accessible carbon brushes allows for
- immediate replacement of worn brushes
- The trigger lock-on ensures continuous operation
- The spindle lock enables quick and easy accessory changes
- Amps: 5
- Wheel Diameter: 4 Inches
- Power Input: 580 Watts
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Max Power Output: 630 Watts
- No Load Speed: 11,000 RPM/Min
- Overload Durability: 100%
- Spindle Type: 5/8 Inch
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Brush Service Life: 110 Hours
- Grip Perimeter: 7-7/8 Inches
- Length: 10 Inches
- Weight: 3.1 Pounds
- Wheel Guard
- Side Handle
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Coeur d Alene, ID
Excellent product, quick receipt of product and all in working order. I have ordered from Big Sky before and would recommend their products to anyone in need of construction tools.
ONCE AGAIN..ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT..AS I HAVE SAID IN THE PAST, WHEN LOOKING FOR A NEW TOOL I VISIT YOUR SITE FIRST..I CONTINUE TO PASS YOUR SITE ONTO FREINDS AND FAMILY....THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
Scotts Valley, CA
I already have a couple of these. Good grinder, excellent price.
My favorite size for detail grinding. I felt lucky to find this deal on new grinders. I like one with Alox wheel and one with masonry wheel so I'm always ready.
It works fine, and the price was right. They need a different power cord, however. They need one that is pliable in cold weather. As it is, it is difficult to place the tool in a tool box.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Only used it once, worked very well. Recommend a 7" angle gringer for cutting concrete.
Great product. Would like to see larger mandrel on 4 inch grinder.
good grinder does the job