The FDV16VB2 5/8" Hammer Drill is ideal for light duty drilling into brick, cement block, wood, metal, and resin plate. This model also grinds, sands and polishes wood and metal. The FDV16VB2 tightens and removes various types of screws. This drill is not recommended for mixing applications.
UPC Code: 717709009646
- 5 Amp motor for improved performance
- Variable speed control dial, located on trigger for ease during high-speed or high-torque jobs
- Impact to drilling switch, located conveniently on body of tool for quick transition
- Push button reversible drilling, allows for quick removal from materials and higher efficiency
- Elastomer, non-slip grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control
- Industrial grade keyed chuck, provides greater bit retention
- Ball and needle bearing construction, adds durability and extends the tool life
- Low noise cooling air-flow design, prevents overload and elongates tool use
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth for anchoring
|Modes of Operation||2|
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Chuck Key
- Injection molded plastic case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Carol Stream, IL
Nice hammer drill that looks like new. quick shipping.
Grade A Like New Works Grate
Great drill for a great price. Performs exactly as expected.
Colorado Springs, CO
Looks great, but haven't actually tried it yet.
Looks & works great I could not be more pleased with this tool.
New Bern, NC
Exactly as advertised. Perfect for the railing jobs I had in mind when i ordered. Great price, cannot tell from new.
St. Louis, MO
I RECEIVED IT BUT HAVE NOT USED IT YET. IT DOES LOOK GOOD THOUGH AND DELIVERY WAS FAST
THOUSAND OAKS, CA
IT'S GREAT. My other drills finally died. This will replace them all.
Good product at an attractive price. Would recommend.
West Hills, CA
In NEW condition.I got this as a "back up" hammer drill to my original Makita, which I bought about 30 YRS ago!. I have not had need to try it out, but looks made to handle heavy work and the price was amazing!
Paso Robles, CA
The Hammer Drill arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. This drill looks like brand new. The drill works well and I am very pleased with this purchase. I always buy from Big Sky Tools and have never been disappointed. thanks for the great service. larry wise
Grand Rapids, MI
...haven't used it yet--I actually purchased it to use down in Florida this coming winter--check back with me then.
Another great deal!! Awesome drill, unbeatable price
quick shipping and works great.
don't recall receiving it...
Delivery was prompt, the product was as advertised and the price was excellent.
View More Reviews...