- 3.0 cfm at 90 psi for multiple operations
- Locking regulator ensures the proper pressure is delivered to the tool
- Has a quick coupler for fast tool changes
- Ball valve drain-cock makes draining simple
- 13 Amp Direct drive electric motor provides durability and long life
- Vertically stacked twin tanks, 2 gallon capacity each for running multiple nailers
- Manual reset themal overload protection stops the motor preventing damage from overheating
- Incorporates a 105 PSI On and 135 PSI off pressure switch which ensures less cycling
- All metal inner construction and fan to withstand rugged use
- Cast Iron Oil lubricated pump improves efficiency and ensures cooler operation
- Light weight design allows for easy transporting on the jobsite
- Power Output: 1.35 HP
- Amperage: 13 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
- Air Displacement: 3.0 cfm @ 90 PSI
- Air Displacement: 2.8 @ 100 PSI
- Start/Stop Control: 105/135 PSI
- Tank Capacity: 2.0 Gallon each Tank
- Number of Tanks: 2
- Lubrication: Oil
- Coupling Socket: 1/4 Inch X 1
- (1) Twin Stack Air Compressor
- (1) Quick Connect Coupler (885447)
- (1) 8 oz. Synthetic Oil SAE5W50 (19210B)
- (1) Oil Dipstick (881469)
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Works great but very heavy and loud
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Really like the air comprresor
Very nice compressor. I do finish carpentry, and home re modeling, as well as wood floors and a lot of trim and finish work. I have used pancake compressors a lot in the past, however, I have looked into going to a double stack compressor (double lung as they are refereed too) Do mostly in that they are more efficient. This one is efficient as well as quieter which is a big plus.
Great Falls, MT
This is the second Hitachi 4 gallong air compressor that I have purchased from these fine folks! The products they sell work well for me and the cost are more than reasonable. This tool is compact, nice looking and a very safe air compressor to operate.I would like to say that Bigsky Tool folks are nice to deal with. Will buy more great products here as needed.
please send me more info about carpenter tool's only
I would give it a score of 10 but there is always room for improvement. I have no complaints about the compressor it works perfect and no complaints about the service .
This air unit is nice if you are looking for a top of the line air unit stop looking and buy this one
I received this product and it works like new, it looks like new as well! One of the "better" investments in air products that I have made! These folks work hard for customers,and that produces great products!Thanks, Pat Alexander
I have purchased several items from Bigsky over the past several years with good results this purchase however did not meet expectations.
This is the second EC89 I have purchased from Bigsky; the first one will not run unless the ambient temperature is above 50 degrees F. The current one leaks down so I hope to make one good unit of the two.
I bought this to replace my hot dog style Hitachi compressor that I bought 15 years ago. I am very impressed with the features this compressor has compared to my previous Hitachi compressor. The design is much more stable and the 1/4 turn ball valves for the tank drain is impressive! I will always stand by Hitachi and this compressor is certainly no exception! I would very highly recommend this compressor to anyone who uses their tools frequently and needs to be able to depend on them! Thank you Big Sky!
Punta Gorda, FL
Very well built unit. A little heavy to what I was expecting. Runs fairly quite. Med recovery rate. Very strong unit. No regrets at this time. Perfect for the price.
Compressor looks and works like new. Works great for the smaller air volume requirement tools I use it for.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was very pleased. The order came within a few days, it was in perfect shape, it was just what I expected. I am a hobbyist woodworker so I have used it a lot yet but when I did it was what I expected. I am now waiting for another reconditioned tool which I will order when it is available.
All I can say is Best Quality for the Best Price ! Looks new, put oil in it & fired it up. Runs like new ! Have not used it much yet, but appears to be a winner.
exactly as advertised, and about the half the price of new from Lowes. This compressor works perfectly and appears to be new.
seems to work well good price
Gig Harbor, WA
It works great, very nice dilivery time.
Very good deal. No problems.
View More Reviews...