- 3.0 cfm at 90 psi for multiple operations
- Locking regulator ensures the proper pressure is delivered to the tool
- Has a quick coupler for fast tool changes
- Ball valve drain-cock makes draining simple
- 13 Amp Direct drive electric motor provides durability and long life
- Vertically stacked twin tanks, 2 gallon capacity each for running multiple nailers
- Manual reset themal overload protection stops the motor preventing damage from overheating
- Incorporates a 105 PSI On and 135 PSI off pressure switch which ensures less cycling
- All metal inner construction and fan to withstand rugged use
- Cast Iron Oil lubricated pump improves efficiency and ensures cooler operation
- Light weight design allows for easy transporting on the jobsite
- Power Output: 1.35 HP
- Amperage: 13 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
- Air Displacement: 3.0 cfm @ 90 PSI
- Air Displacement: 2.8 @ 100 PSI
- Start/Stop Control: 105/135 PSI
- Tank Capacity: 2.0 Gallon each Tank
- Number of Tanks: 2
- Lubrication: Oil
- Coupling Socket: 1/4 Inch X 1
- (1) Twin Stack Air Compressor
- (1) Quick Connect Coupler (885447)
- (1) 8 oz. Synthetic Oil SAE5W50 (19210B)
- (1) Oil Dipstick (881469)
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Compressor looks and works like new. Works great for the smaller air volume requirement tools I use it for.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was very pleased. The order came within a few days, it was in perfect shape, it was just what I expected. I am a hobbyist woodworker so I have used it a lot yet but when I did it was what I expected. I am now waiting for another reconditioned tool which I will order when it is available.
All I can say is Best Quality for the Best Price ! Looks new, put oil in it & fired it up. Runs like new ! Have not used it much yet, but appears to be a winner.
exactly as advertised, and about the half the price of new from Lowes. This compressor works perfectly and appears to be new.
seems to work well good price
Gig Harbor, WA
It works great, very nice dilivery time.
Very good deal. No problems.
San Antonio, TX
I am very pleased with the Hitachi EC89 compressor. What I am not pleased with is Bigsky support. IT SUCKS! I asked a question regarding the insertion of the dipstick. I never got an proper answer to my question. I had at least five communications back and forth without getting the answer I needed. One call to Hitachi support is all I needed to get an answer.
Arrived quick, works great, thanks
Was looking for a good air compressor for my dad to air up tires that doesn't take forever to fill. Didn't want to spend over $100. This is the best you can get at this price. It takes half of the bottle of oil it came with(4 oz). It takes 2 minutes for the compressor to fill up and shut off. When you consider this thing weighs 60 lbs, and you get free shipping, the deal really is incredible. I'd like to get one for myself I like it so much except I already have 2 but they're nowhere near as fast or as good.
Mine looked new, but came with a broken pressure switch, which BST replaced very quickly & with no hassle. -1 star for that. Now it works well, as expected. This particular model is pretty loud (compared with my $450 Thomas), but for the price it's incredible. It came with a new bottle of Hitachi oil but no instructions or anything. I will be buying more stuff from BST, as everything I've thus far bought has been great.
BETHLEHEM , CT
This is the second one we own. Its works great right out of the box-just add oil - Thanks Big Sky
Great compressor for the price. Fairly quiet compared to my old porter cable pancake compressor. Free shipping was great. Product arrived in great condition.
looked as good as new. Works great for framing and roofing. fast recovery.
Just like new. Quick shipping!!!
A great performer. Easy to carry to work locations.
north olmsted, OH
It leaks, otherwise it would be a terrific product.
Havent used it yet. Looks like it could be leaking oil.....
Federal Way, WA
My reconditioned unit was in near-new condition. Some tool marks on bolts. Arrived well packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box packed with expanded packing foam.
The Hitachi supplied 5w50 seems thicker than I expected for a 5w and predictably, the compressor has troubles starting when my garage temps are below about 45F - this might be resolved through use of a different oil in the winter.
Once running, it fills fast, noise level is acceptable, I feel I could carry on a conversation near it without shouting. My fingers appreciate the use of quarter turn dump valves on the tanks rather than the screw-type.
Overall very happy, but only 4 of 5 stars because of the cold-starting issue.
View More Reviews...