- 3.0 cfm at 90 psi for multiple operations
- Locking regulator ensures the proper pressure is delivered to the tool
- Has a quick coupler for fast tool changes
- Ball valve drain-cock makes draining simple
- 13 Amp Direct drive electric motor provides durability and long life
- Vertically stacked twin tanks, 2 gallon capacity each for running multiple nailers
- Manual reset themal overload protection stops the motor preventing damage from overheating
- Incorporates a 105 PSI On and 135 PSI off pressure switch which ensures less cycling
- All metal inner construction and fan to withstand rugged use
- Cast Iron Oil lubricated pump improves efficiency and ensures cooler operation
- Light weight design allows for easy transporting on the jobsite
- Power Output: 1.35 HP
- Amperage: 13 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
- Air Displacement: 3.0 cfm @ 90 PSI
- Air Displacement: 2.8 @ 100 PSI
- Start/Stop Control: 105/135 PSI
- Tank Capacity: 2.0 Gallon each Tank
- Number of Tanks: 2
- Lubrication: Oil
- Coupling Socket: 1/4 Inch X 1
- (1) Twin Stack Air Compressor
- (1) Quick Connect Coupler (885447)
- (1) 8 oz. Synthetic Oil SAE5W50 (19210B)
- (1) Oil Dipstick (881469)
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Federal Way, WA
My reconditioned unit was in near-new condition. Some tool marks on bolts. Arrived well packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box packed with expanded packing foam.
The Hitachi supplied 5w50 seems thicker than I expected for a 5w and predictably, the compressor has troubles starting when my garage temps are below about 45F - this might be resolved through use of a different oil in the winter.
Once running, it fills fast, noise level is acceptable, I feel I could carry on a conversation near it without shouting. My fingers appreciate the use of quarter turn dump valves on the tanks rather than the screw-type.
Overall very happy, but only 4 of 5 stars because of the cold-starting issue.
look & work like new.... t-you.
This is a great little compressor. Thank you.
Well pleased. Works great. Thanks!
grand island, NY
This is a great compressor. My last one still runs after 20 years of heavy use, supplying air for 2 roof nailers all day long. Shipping was so fast [2days] during Christmas season too.
Very happy with this purchase, seems to work very well, wish I had purchased 1 week later on sale for less money.
works great at a really good price,hope to use it for many years to come
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Richmond Heights, OH
I have not had this long enough, or used it enough, to give this a true rating. However, the limited use that I have given it has been excellent.
If it continues, as it has, for a lengthy period of time, it would be an easy five.
However, since I have not really been able to put it to use for a full day (eight hours of driving pneumatics), I'll put the rating at a four.
The compressor arrived exceptionally well packed. It would have taken a thermo nuclear device to have damaged it.
Moreover, there was not so much as a scratch or even a minor blemish. I've seen new out-of-the-box items that weren't in as good of condition.
I'd buy it again and definitely recommend it to a friend. I'd tell my enemies to steer clear.
Great product, Great price.
The compressor itself I like quite a bit. However, I've not be overly impressed with the reconditioning process. One, after the first fill I emptied the tanks to a great spray of rusty water. I understand some condensation but this was excessive and the color of the water indicated the tanks were already rusting internally. Furthermore, on the second start a nut and washer popped off the compressor mount. All told, like the compressor but not the reconditioning.
Staten Island , NY
Haven't used it yet but when I got it the knob on the regulator was broke. I called up and told a woman what happened and she sent me out a new regulator. She was very nice. I got the regulator 2 days later. Wasn't an easy fix though. I had to remove the motor to replace the regulator
Brush Prairie, WA
This is a really nice unit. It's reconditioned, but appears brand new. It's quiet and fast. It keeps up with my plasma cutter without a sweat. I'm very happy.
Looks great, very solid. Should work nicely. Only 4 stars because I haven't got to use much yet
Compressor arrived in time. Packaging was perfect. Absolutely no problem, worked like champ. Looks brand new. No sign of reconditioned. Came with a can of lubrication oil. Little on a noisier side.
This is a excellent air compressor. I like the quality of this product.
El Paso, TX
Love it. I recommend it to anyone
Simi Valley, CA
Great Product and I came the condition as promised.
so far so good no complain
View More Reviews...