- Contractor grade induction motor for extended life is dramatically quieter than competitive universal motor models
- Oil free pump provides minimal maintenance and worry free finish applications
- Pancake design makes the EC79 compact and easy to transport
- The well positioned carrying handle on top makes this unit highly portable and convenient to use
- 2 Peak HP/1 Run HP compressor runs on standard household current drawing only 13 Amps
- 6-gallon tank provides reserve of air supply
- 2.7 cfm at 90 psi makes the EC79 capable of accomplishing short burst applications with tools like finish nailers and staplers
- Integrated control panel protects all components from damage
- Complete shrouding provides extra protection against damage during transport, while protecting the end user from hot surfaces
- Easy to use drain ball valves
- To check out a recent tool review on the EC79 click here
|Air Delivery @ 40psi||5.3 cfm|
|Air Delivery @ 90psi||2.7 cfm|
|Max Pressure||135 psi|
|Pressure Switch ON||105 psi|
|Pressure Switch OFF||135 psi|
|Pump Type||Oil Free|
- Factory Installed 1/4" Coupler
- Ball Valve Tank Drain
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Harbor city, CA
not good becouse i had to pay too fixet
so far very pleased with the compressor. I understand , we have to go to the website for the manual. I think it would be great,, if the provided one. Not every one has a computer.
Have only used it once and it appears to be a solid product. Time will tell as it is going to get put to the test soon and I will comment back in a year.
great product at a great price
I used it for trim work and it did a great job. My neighbor who's owned a Porter Cable pancake compressor foe several years was envious. The Hitachi EC79 is much quieter and recovers quicker. I'm very pleased
works good and look like a new one thanks...
Durable, works great for small jobs, well-built, excellent value for the money. A++
Great item!!!! Use it every day with absolutely no problems.
Has worked great for a year now, no problems. Take a little longer than my other compressors to build up pressure.
Great Product for the money...I will definitely be buying more Hitachi products from Reconditioned Sales Inc.
Excellent compressor it has been the best pancake compressor I have ever owned, and it was just like new condition when it arrived!
I purchased a Hitachi 6 gallon compressor from Recon Sales in March of 2009. This is one of the best tools I have ever owned. Came to me promptly and was in new condition.I could not find a flaw. The compressor has performed beautifully since I received it.
I will not hesitate to shop here in the future.
good product has aslso been a very reliable tool since i purchased it
Van Nuys, CA
If this product was shipped to me as new, I would have not known the difference. It has worked flawlessly!
Great product, great price, great way to buy!
Overland Park , KS
I bought this compressor to use around my house for small jobs from trim installation to adding air to car tires. It has successfully accomplished all the jobs I have put in front of it. I am very happy with this purchase.
This compressor is great! I bought it to shoot brads or small nails into crown molding and it works perfect. The compressor itself arrived looking brand new and has continued to work flawlessly since I got it.
The Capacitor broke off due to the vibration of the unit. It lasted only about 6 months before the capacitor broke. I would not recommend this unit.
Great product, just what I wanted. Use it roughly every week and have had it for over a year now. It is not a big one, of course, so not good for big projects, but for airing up the occasional tire and smaller jobs (like air blowing the garage floor) it works great.
Item is good working and your shipping was quick!
It has worked well. Had a small crack in the plastic handle but seems to be ok.
View More Reviews...