- Powerful 15 Amp induction motor for quiet operation and extended use as compared to universal motor products
- Contractor preferred 4-gallon twin stack features a large finned head pump and metal cooling fan to keep the pump cool during tough applications
- Oil lubricated pump utilizes oversized bearings for quiet and dependable service
- Produces 5.3 cfm @ 40psi and 4 cfm @ 100psi
- Locking regulator and 105 on/135 off psi means no worries about pressure wander or pressure starved tools on the job
- Unique roll cage design protects the pump and motor from damage
- Custom integrated control panel protects the gauge, regulator and plumbing, while centralizing controls for ease of use
- Convenient features include easy to use drain ball valves, a cord wrap that secures the cord when not in use, a protected pressure switch, shock absorbing feet, manual overload protection, two handed handle for manageability and two factory installed couplers ready for plug and play functionality
- Lightweight at just 63.7 lbs
- Horse Power: 1.6 HP
- Amps: 15
- RPM: 3,450
- Air Delivery: 5.3 cfm @ 40 psi & 4.0 cfm @ 100 psi
- Start/Stop Control: 1-5/135 psi
- Max Working Pressure: 135 psi
- Tank Capacity: 4.0 gallons
- Lubrication: Oil
- Recovery Time: 14 sec
- Coupling socket: 1/4"
- Weight: 63.7 lbs
- Industrial Couplers (2) - 885571
- Synthetic Oil- SAE5W50 (8 oz.) - 19210
- Oil Dipstick- 881469
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
when i received it it the front cover was broken off due to shipping there was no packing in it but i was able to fix it and it works great.
Harbor city, CA
IT works gret
Nashville, , TN
Great compressor. Came in like new condition. I downloaded the directions from the site and all was there. I use it to power my Impact wrench for work on my motor home. Does all I need.
Santa Paula, CA
Great compressor very fast and efficient !
Oregon City, OR
The compressor works fine and is adequate for my needs.
Product arrived on time and in brand new condition. Although I have only used it a few times, the product works very well.
Great deal great item
Typical Hitachi quality at a great price. The compressor has been working flawlessly on our DIY trimwork project for several weeks with no problems.
I plugged in the unit and flipped on the switch. It fired right up, and leaks air like a sieve! Something is way wrong under the hood! Not good.
I had an issue with there being damage that rendered the product unusable upon delivery but that was quickly analyzed and resolved. Its actually a plus in favor of the experience I've had with BigSky Tools. My only "complaint"about the product is that it was heavier than I had anticipated. Otherwise its all good.
Great service, great product and great price! Thats as good as it gets!
the control box was broken off the machine when i opened the box, not sure how to rectify this. In addition the reconditioned compressor was fairly well banged up. Overall, very disappointed
Fort Wayne, IN
Item arrived quickly. Unit looked and performed like new. No issues with the air compressor. Great deal!
looks new-works great-can you say happy.......
Only used it for 4 hrs since, so no proper product rating; however, it was shipped hastily and arrived unscathed. Price was brilliant, so unless I have future problems then I am happy to have purchased.
I'd give it 0 stars if I could. Arrived completely non-functional. The compressor pump was seized up. Even the slightest bit of testing before shipping out would have revealed the issue but apparently that was not accomplished.
Fort Worth, TX
West Bloomfield, MI
Very nice compressor so far and works pretty well. It's a compressor, so noise is expected when running, but it isn't too loud and you can actually talk over it.
The left gauge was cracked when I had it shipped to me, so I contacted customer service and they were very prompt with sending a replacement out. Changing it wasn't too difficult and involved unscrewing the cover and switching the pressure line to the new gauge. Pretty simple for an average DIY-er.
The regulator on my unit was bad out of the box. It was too expensive to ship back, so I took it to a Hitachi warranty center 2 weeks ago to get it fixed under Hitachi warranty - it's still there. Sorry, I cannot give it a positive review
View More Reviews...