- With variable speeds and reverse capabilities this 18 volt hammer drill is functional and versatile
- The two-piece magnetic motor produces 380 in/lbs of torque which helps you power through even the toughest jobs
- The electric brake stops bit rotation upon trigger release allowing you to go directly to the next job
- The 1/2" key less chuck with ratcheting lock makes bit changes fast and easy
- The convenient bit holder lets you keep one bit on the drill making going between bits more convenient
- The 22 Plus 2 adjustable torque allows you to match output power to job type giving you more control over your projects
- The ergonomic soft grip handle makes working with the drill more comfortable
- Torque: 380 Inch-Pounds
- Speed: 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
- Impact Rate: 0-21,000 BPM
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2 Inch
- Slip Clutch: 22 + 2
- Weight: 5.1 Pounds
- Battery Technology: Ni-Cad
- Battery Amp Hours: 1.4
- Batteries Included: 2
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
- One (1) 18 Volt Hammer Drill
- Two (2) 1.4 ah Ni-Cad Batteries
- One (1) One Hour Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Tool works and looks great and customer service is outstanding. Recommend this company for great deals.
I could not tell you, I haven't used it yet.
I sometimes buy things and give them to family for Christmas gifts. But if it is like other pieces I have bought, it will suffice.
Very pleased with drill.
Lake Worth, FL
I havent used the drill. I ordered a L-ion drill and received a Ni-cd battery type drill. I know for sure I read Lithion Ion but when I looked up the order again, the other drill was on the order. Not worth sending back.
Miami Beach, FL
Very good buy
Wake Forest, NC
Incredibly fast shipping. I couldn't believe how great the condition the drill was in!
The product was as advertised, a bit rough but it works fine, the batteries seem to hold a charge, so no complaints. Wish I had gotten a hammer drill long before now, it is a really useful tool.
new iberia, LA
the batteries were not very good. a charge lasted about 40 min.
Just what I expected and works as advertised. Came with two Ni-Cad batteries and a charger, which come in handy. Thanks!
This product is not as powerful as the original. It does do the job asked of it.
good drill , but the enclosure grade c broken and bad condition
very good product
I am disappointed with the drill. The "no key" chuck requires frequent re-tightening. The drill is for home use. Also, I requested a manual twice from Hitachi with no response. I was able to get a manual from your company. I buy tools for my employer and thought I would give the Hitachi products a try.
elliot lake, Ontario CA
I'M NOT REALLY PLEASED BECAUSE ; MY DRILL DOSEN'T KEEP A CHARGE SMELL LIKE IT IS GOING TO BURN UP , IT STINKS AND I DIDN'T BOTHER TO SEND IT BACK BECAUSE OF THE COST OF SHIPPING AND BORDER CHARGE'S. I HAVE JUST WROTE IT OFF AND PUT IT ON THE SHELF. I WOULD HAVE TO THINK HARD BEFORE I WOULD BUY ANOTHER TOOL FROM YOUR COMPANY. NOT TO SAY THAT YOUR NO GOOD TO DEAL WITH BUT THAT IF THIS DRILL WAS INDEED REBUILT AND TESTED I CANT SEE WHERE ,WITH THE STINK AND THE DRILL DYING SO FAST , MAYBE IT MISSED QUALITY CONTROL.... BRIAN TRACEY
PS: I WOULD LIKE A REPLY TO THIS PLS
Product still functioning, no problems
The drill works great, but the batteries are the very worst I have ever experienced –even compared to brands like Black and Decker. After fully charging the battery (and placing it on the drill for less than one week), it could only sing six 2-in screws before conking out. It makes the product practically worthless.
batteries dont stay up very long at all. It has already burnt up after drilling about six 1/4 inch holes in a concrete wall at work.