- (2) 3.0 Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd and NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backward compatible with all Hitachi 18V DMR and DVF3 tools
- Class leading 570 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.95" in length and 4.9 lbs
- To learn more about Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Technology, click here
- Download Hitachi's Lithium Ion Driver Drill Brochure
- Download Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Brochure
|Auto Spindle Lock||Yes|
|Rare-Earth Magnet Motor||Yes|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
|Tool Weight||4.9 lbs|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Charger-Volts Accepted||7.2-18V Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH|
|Charging Time:||3.0Ah = 45 min|
|Max Torque||570 in/lbs|
|Drilling Capacity: Brick||5/8"|
|No-Load Speed RPM||0-200/400/900/1800 RPM|
- (2) 3.0 Ah Lithium Ion Batteries (326241)
- Quick Charger (UC18YRL)
- Side Handle (323001)
- Carrying Case (323230)
- Driver Bit (983006)
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
St. Peters, MO
Works very good! Hammer action works well, strong drilling power, battery last long time.
This is my second hammer drill. Works very well very, long lasting battery and charges quickly. Works as intended. Still has the "new car smell".
Research Triangle Park, NC
This is my second one of this tool. Great product.
very good product
Great drill. Only difference I could tell from a brand new drill was the packaging. I'll be looking at reconditioned Hitachi tools first whenever I need to buy some kind of power tool in the future.
Very good product and supplier
kansas City, KS
The best run time. The most power. Fast charge.
very powerful,exelent waranty.more than suficient frequency and power for most jobs.i recomend it
I have had nothing but trouble with the drill!! It has been in the shop once, just one day after I got it and now it needs to go back! What a piece of junk!! I would NEVER recommend it to ANYONE!!!!!!!
Great deal on this new appearing, powerful, and light hammer drill. It has a strong ratcheting chuck and the batteries also fit all my older Hitachi 18 V drills, giving me lithium advantages with all of them. The Power/Save switch feature is also handy. The case is also roomy. Altogether a great value!
chibougamau, QC CA
This product is very perfect
pierce city, MO
Fast shipping. A super nice tool. The tool was gift for my brother and he liked it a lot.
I love the drill, it has great power and very good ballance
the drill does however does produce an odor of hot electral wires but seems to operate fine.
perth, Western Australia AU
very good product but the battary charger was no good,as in australia we use input 240v~ac,&you sent input 120v~ac.american charger ,which in turn means i cant charge my batters ,i have been lending a friends charger,but would like a replacement,thanks bryan holt 20 tankerton way mandurah perth western australia post code 6210
great product! Nothing beats Hitachi!
The drill has worked flawlessly.
I haven't used the drill often, but it's been flawless so far.
Another quality product from Hitachi! I would not hesitate to order more refurbished Hitachi tools from reconditioned Sales Inc.
Absolutely the best drill I have ever owned, and I've own a lot. This includes corded drills as well. This is powerful and charges last forever. I have use the same battery over several weeks, each time drilling about 20 - 30 2 1/2" coarse thread screws into wood without a problem. Highly recommended!
View More Reviews...