The new DV18DL features an 18V Lithium Ion battery that boasts 3x the running time of traditional NiCd drills, yet weighs 50% less! The battery is also backwards compatible, which means they can be used with Hitachi's current DVF3 and DMR cordless 18V tools. With a class leading 570 in/lbs of torque and weighing only 4.9 lbs, this hammer drill is ideal to power through the toughest jobs with ease.
- (2) 3.0 Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd and NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backward compatible with all Hitachi 18V DMR and DVF3 tools
- Class leading 570 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.95" in length and 4.9 lbs
- To learn more about Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Technology, click here
- Download Hitachi's Lithium Ion Driver Drill Brochure
- Download Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Brochure
|Auto Spindle Lock||Yes|
|Rare-Earth Magnet Motor||Yes|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
|Tool Weight||4.9 lbs|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Charger-Volts Accepted||7.2-18V Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH|
|Charging Time:||3.0Ah = 45 min|
|Max Torque||570 in/lbs|
|Drilling Capacity: Brick||5/8"|
|No-Load Speed RPM||0-200/400/900/1800 RPM|
- (2) 3.0 Ah Lithium Ion Batteries (326241)
- Quick Charger (UC18YRL)
- Side Handle (323001)
- Carrying Case (323230)
- Driver Bit (983006)
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Drill not working batterys could be bad one will take a charge the other will not .With good battery drill will only run for 30 sec Gerald Kiesow
Hyde Park, NY
powerful motor and heavy duty battery. very powerful drill.
american fork, UT
This runs well, holds up long, long life, thank you very much for your product.
great tool,beats buying two or three cheap ones
I'll start by saying, I don't have anything bad to say. I started buying cordless power drills in 2004, they where a lower quality brand "Rydopy" (I have change the name for confidentiality purposes). I was told this tool was a home owners grade tool, but when I finial bought home house and stoped renting, I was finaly able to stop putting in screws into the drywall and start repairing and building. It wasn't long before I heard a pop in the "Rydopy" not even half way throught the project. In 2006, I stupidly bought a 18volt "Rydopy" hammer drill because the price point was unbeatable, yeah right. It was so heavy and I went through batteries like tissue paper during cool season. Nevertheless, I finally smarten up and started lisening to own advise, " You get what you pay for."
East Lyme, CT
I wasn't sure what to expect. I ordered the grade "c" and wasn't sure how beat up it would be. I was surprised when I opened the box. It only had a couple of scuff marks on it, and it works well. I've used it for several projects, and look forward to future ones. I haven't had a need for the hammer drill option yet, but I'm sure it will work just fine.