The Hitachi DV18DBL is powered by a 3.0-Ah Lithium-Ion slide-type battery for fade free power and 3x the total battery life of traditional batteries, this hammer drill provides professional grade power with just shy of 660-pounds of turning torque, 27,000-BPM and up to 1,800-RPM. The 4-way electric speed toggle and 2-way speed switch allows for (8) different speed and power calibrations that provides the ability to finely set the hammer drill depending on the application. This tool has a ratcheting 1/2-Inch keyless all metal chuck for quick and simple bit replacements with secure holding power and the (22) stage keyless clutch delivers (22) torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control. The optical trigger switch provides a more responsive variable speed actuation and wear resistant trigger assembly.
UPC Code: 717709017467
- Features Brushless Motor Technology for up to 50% more run time, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- Powered by a 3.0Ah Lithium Ion slide-type battery for fade free power, less weight and 3x the total battery life of a traditional battery
- Professional grade motor produces 654 in/lbs of turning torque, 27,000 BPM and up to 1,800 RPM to power through the toughest jobs
- Four-way electronic speed toggle and two-way speed switch allows for 8 different speed/power calibrations which gives the user the ability to set the hammer drill depending on the application
- Ratcheting 1/2" keyless all metal chuck with carbide inserts for maximum holding power and durability under tough working conditions
- 22-stage keyless clutch delivers 22 torque settings, a hammer setting and a drill setting all controlled by a single aluminum clutch ring for ultimate precision and control
- Optical trigger switch provides a more responsive variable speed actuation and wear resistant trigger assembly
- Base mounted LED light maximizes efficiency in low-light work areas without casting a shadow from the chuck
- Battery level indicator light displays the amount of power remaining in the battery pack to avoid downtime
- Metal belt hook so the tool is always close at hand
- Ergonomic and lightweight at 4.8 lbs to reduce fatigue during extended or elevated use
- Voltage: 18
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Slide-Type
- Battery Amp Hour: 3.0
- Torque: 654 in/lbs
- No-Load Speed (Low): 0-200/250/300/400 RPM
- No-Load Speed (High): 0-900/1100/1400/1800 RPM
- Impact Rate (Low):0-6000 BPM
- Impact Rate (High): 0-27,000 BPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Keyless Ratcheting
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- Metal Belt Hook: Yes
- Battery Charge Light: Yes
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- (2) 3.0Ah 18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Batteries (330067)
- 14.4-18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Battery Rapid Charger (UC18YRSL)
- 2-Sided #2 Phillips Driver Bit (983006)
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Strong drill, great features I like the adjustable voltage comes in handy when your drilling in concrete, also the batteries fit my drill impact combo which came with 1.5 amp batteries which after almost five years are a little tired.
Excellent, works like a top, goes and goes.
The best drill I've ever owned and I've had a bunch. Its a little heavy with the 3 a
P battery. But a great. Drill at a great price it looked brand new when it arrived
Product is very good shape and powerful. I recommend everyone.
very satisfied with product and purchase