- Compact size and lightweight design (4.4 lbs) reduces end user fatigue and fits easily in tight spaces
- Two-piece magnet motor produces 400 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 1/2" keyless chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes
- Two-speed transmission controlled by a one-touch speed knob, allows a choice between 0-400 or 0-1,200 RPM
- Belt hook with integrated bit holder saves time and adds convenience
- 1.4 Ah batteries allow for longer run time and fewer battery charges
- 22-stage clutch for high torque and/or precision driving
- Soft, non-slip elastomer grip for increased user comfort and safety
|Max Torque||400 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-400/0-1,200 RPM|
|Tool Length||7.75 in|
|Tool Weight||4.4 lbs|
|Charger Volts Accepted||9.6- 18V|
|Charging Time||1.4Ah=35 min|
- Two 1.4Ah Batteries
- Quick Charger
- Carrying Case
- Driver Bit
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Mc Farland, WI
They work just great, and they look in pretty good cosmetic shape, too, for "Grade C."
Great it works like it is new looks new
All the Hitachi products have been great except a grade c hammer drill my work purchased for my maintenance work, I don't use it very often but when I need it it doesn't cut it so I just bring mine from home.
Saint clair, MI
Great product works good
It's exactly what I wanted at a price that was fantastic. Works as expected.
The drill seems OK, but I am not happy with this purchase! Both batteries will not hold a charge! What do I need to do to return this item? I would think that you would test these batteries before you shipped them.
Good product arrived in great shape little heavy but great tool.
Harrison Twp., MI
Appears to be a nice tool for a good price. Haven't used it hardly at all yet, so I can't give a proper review.
Lino Lakes, MN
the drill and flash light are good.the batteries are bad. The good part is that they are going to replace them.
good quality and would buy again. thanks bigsky.
Sioux City, IA
Tool arrived on time. Pleasantly surprised that there were two batteries included. Kit looked brand new. Extremely happy with product.
awesome buy / excellent shape....will buy again!
All ready had 2 saws.2 sawalls,2 drills.Bougght this remanufacterd drill kit for less than 1 battery costs.Everything works great
Traverse City, MI
so far so good. haven't used it a ton, but no complaints.
BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! WE USE THESE TOOLS IN OUR SHOP AND HAVE HAD SEVERAL FOR A FEW YEARS NOW... NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM.
Great deal !
This is the 2nd drill driver / flashlight kit I have bought from you. The new one has preformed fine for the few times I have used it thus far.
I was disappointed in the condition of the batteries
Good quality. I buy all my tools reconditioned.
View More Reviews...