- Rated #1 18V Cordless Drill on the market by a Leading Consumer Publication- 2 years in a row!
- High performance, fan-cooled, rare-earth magnet motor for optimal performance
- Class leading 550in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 2-piece rare-earth magnet motor for greater durability and increased performance
- 1/2” keyless chuck, offers tool-free convenience
- Heavy-duty aluminum clutch ring adds durability
- 22-stage slip-clutch for precision screw driving
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated amber LED work light
- High capacity 3.0 Ah batteries allow for longer run time and fewer battery charges
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy brush changes
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 5.73lbs, lightweight and compact for maximum maneuverability
- Ergonomic nose-high design, adds balance and ease of use
|Drilling Capacity- Wood||2"|
|No-Load Speed||0-400, 0-1,600|
|Tool Weight||5.5 lbs|
|Charger- Volts Accepted||7.2 - 24V|
|Charging Time||27 min|
- Two 3.0Ah NiMH Batteries
- 30 Min. Charger
- Detachable Side Handle
- Driver Bit
- Injection molded carrying case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Generally, fine. But, I received 2.0 AH NiCad batteries, not the 3.0 AH NiMH batteries as listed. I was looking just for the replacement of a lost drill, so not a big deal, but the better batteries would have been more appreciated.
des moines, IA
great; works as good as it should. Odd that it doesn't slow down when the battery runs out; it simply stops; once you're used to that it's perfectly fine
new castle, DE
works extremely well very satisified with it and your service. followed up with the purchase of a recipating saw to match drill
La Crosse, WI
Nice product at a good price. I continue to use the drill and my next project is a large deck. rle
Colorado Springs, CO
COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS PURCHASE!!! This is the finest drill in its class, and that's not just my opinion, but that of Consumer Reports as well. Has been stone-reliable and performs flawlessly. Have used it to install fence screws all day long, drill wood, steel and concrete and never felt like we even began to tax the drill. I HIGHLY recoomend this drill and this refurb company to anyone looking for a seriously great product at an almost unbelievable price and a great company!
The drill lasted less than a year before the high speed gear went out of it and the chuck broke trashed it and went back to Dewalt. Hope that helps.
Good, heavy duty tool, battery life is good, plenty of torque for my needs. I paid just slightly more for this than replacement batteries for my DeWalt, and it's a better tool.
Generally works well except the speed select switch does not work well.
Lincoln University, PA
Great drill. Lots of power. Battery makes the drill a little heavy.