- High performance, fan cooled, rare-earth magnet motor for optimal performance
- Class leading 550 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 2-piece rare-earth magnet motor for greater durability and increased performance
- 1/2" keyless chuck, offers tool-free convenience
- Heavy duty aluminum clutch ring adds durability
- 22-stage slip clutch for precision screw driving
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated amber LED work light
- High capacity 2.0Ah batteries allow for longer run time and fewer battery charges
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy brush changes
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 5.5 lbs, lightweight and compact for maximum maneuverability
- Ergonomic nose-high design, adds balance and ease of use
|Max Torque||550 in/lbs""|
|No-Load Speed||0-400, 0-1,600""|
|Tool Weight||5.5 lbs""|
|Charger- Volts Accepted||7.2 - 24V""|
- Two 2.0Ah NiCD Batteries
- UC18YG charger
- Detachable Side Handle
- Driver Bit
- Injection Molded Carrying Case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Fast delivery, great looking drill for a grade C. Thanks Tim
I purchased 2 one worked one did not out of the box. I had to send the other one back and have not heard anything. it's been a month. The other drill works great!
Everything came as advertised. We are pleased with this product and the pricing as offered.
My second 18DMR from BST. In my opinion, this is the best value on the market for a powerful, full-sized cordless VSR. Also great is that Hitachi provides full backwards compatibilty for batteries. I've got Ni-Cad, Ni-MH, and Li batteries for my DMR's and they all hold their charge for long periods.
Looks good, runs great, price was superb!
for recon drill excellent actually my second one of this same drill. 1 of 2 batteries not up to par since day 1. weaker and doesn't last as long if not charged that day loses charge quickly.
Cottage Grove, MN
For $79 and delivered in 3 to 4 days, this grade C drill is tough to beat. It definitely has signs of use and wear but operates like new. The batteries seem to be in good shape and the power is exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't find a drill to match this one at twice the price. I will definitely recommend to others
Inver Grove Heights, MN
So far, it's been a great drill. It appears to be a very good buy!
Santa Clara, CA
The tool came on time, it works right out of the box.
Has some minor cosmetic blemishes on the LED switches, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Great deal for the price. Thank you
Good strong drill, batteries last long. I really like the chuck, it is metal and feels much more substantial than the plastic ones. More scuffed and beat up than I expected but it was grade "C". Good drill for the price.
the drill was as described mechanically sound with cosmetic blems but be aware you will recieve whatever was with the used unit for batteries mine, one decent the second marginal at best I may have missed the info on batteries but this was certainly not what I expected. I hope this will help you to get what you expect. grade C not for me I may try another item at some point but, this has left me less than impressed with reconditioned sales
Park City, UT
excellent value, arrived quickly, does the job!
drill works great, plenty of power, looks better than I expected for grade C, good value.
VERY POWERFUL, QUICK CHANGE CHUCK IS SECOND TO NONE. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT OT ANY ONE.
This is a tough drill. Great battery life. I'm glad I bought it. The Grade C is fine. My only negative comment is the weight. It gets pretty heavy after a few hours of use.