- (2) 3.0 Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd or NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backward compatible with all Hitachi 18V DMR and DVF3 tools
- 570 in/lbs of torque to drill and drive through the toughest materials with ease
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.2" in length and 4.6 lbs
- To learn more about Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Technology, click here
- Download Hitachi's Lithium Ion Driver Drill Brochure
- Download Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Brochure
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Max Torque||570 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed RPM||0-200/400/900/1800|
|Auto Spindle Lock||Yes|
|Rare Earth Magnet Motor||Yes|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
|Tool Weight||4.6 lbs|
|Charger-Volts Accepted||7.2-18V Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH|
|Charging Time:||3.0Ah = 45 min|
- (2) 3.0 Ah Lithium Ion Batteries (326241)
- Quick Charger (UC18YRL)
- Side Handle (323001)
- Carrying Case (323230)
- Driver Bit (983006)
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
north las vegas , NV
This one had a lot of dings and scraches but it works as for as I can tell.
Arrived good as new. This is a great drill. Lithium ion batteries were mandatory for me. I can't believe how some major tool manufacturers still use NiCAD batteries and conveniently fail to mention this in their catalogs, ads and even their in-store packaging. Yeah Hitachi. Boo D_w___.
St. Charles, IL
Great product at a fair price.
Kendal, Cumbria GB
Clinton TWP, MI
I own all ryobia cordless 18 volt power tools. they are ok for general use and I;m happy with them. the hitachi 18 volt cordless is definitely a superior drill. I'm very happy with it and if If I should buy another 18 volt product it will be an hitachi product. this drill gets it done with battery left over.I'ts a good strong product and I couldn't be happier.
It may be a Grade C reconditioned unit but it looks brand new and works great. Only cosmetic blemishes are very minor and hardly noticeable. Buying Grade C reconditioned is well worth the money it saves you in my book...
dunedin, otago NZ
i got two kits one is great but other one stoped working first time i used it, dont think i will buy any more of these grade c drills again other drill now parts as no warrenty for international sales
Fantastic cordless drill at a great price. I like it so much I bought a duplicate one for my brother!
I am very pleased. It is what I expected and wanted. Thanks.
Awesome product for a great price. Delivery was amazingly quick.
I already have one of these units and just got a second. I was a little mislead since my first drill has the hammer drill feature but the one I just bought does not. If it was the hammer drill I would give it 5 stars instead of the 4. For the grade c price... you can't beat it. Eat Hitachi's dust DeWalt !!!
st clair , MI
MY ONE BATTERY IS GOING BAD IT IS NOT HOLDING A GOOD CHARGE
Great deal on this product! I haven't got a chance to use it a whole lot yet, so I can't give it 5 stars, but so far so good.
Better condition than I expected from a grade C order . Runs Great
a very good value for the money.
Trent Woods, NC
The Drill looked better than I expected and works very well. I use it daily and very impressed with the power and comfort
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Grade C reconditioned drill looks a bit worn cosmetically but functions fine. Well worth the price just for the two Li-Ion batteries (used, of course).
I bought this drill as a backup. I have been using one for 2 yrs., every day, installing doors for Home Depot. I kill the batteries before the drill will go. But when it does I have one in the truck for the ready.
very nice,just as described in ad. works fine