- Comes with two (2) 1.5Ah 18-volt batteries which can be charged and recharged approximately 1,500 times (as opposed to 500 times with traditional batteries) saving money in the long run
- Lithium ion batteries make the overall weight of the drill significantly lighter for less fatigue
- Batteries are backwards compatible with Hitachi's 18V DMR, DVF3 and DL line of tools meaning the batteries can operate any of those tools for more flexibility and value
- Lithium Ion batteries maintain a steady charge from the moment the trigger is pulled till they need to be recharged- ensuring full power during use
- Compact size and lightweight design (3.7 lbs) reduces end user fatigue and fits easily into tight or overhead spaces
- Two-piece magnet motor produces 374 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 1/2" keyless chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes
- Two-speed transmission controlled by a one-touch knob, allows a choice between 0-400 or 0-1200 RPM
- Belt hook with integrated bit holder saves time and adds convenience
- 22-stage clutch for high torque and/or precision driving
- Soft, non-slip elastomer grip for increased user comfort and safety
- Two (2) 18-Volt 1.5Ah batteries
- Quick Charger
- Carrying Case
- Torque...374 in/lbs
- No-load RPM...0-400/0-1,200
- Chuck Capacity...1/2"
- Battery Capacity...1.5Ah
- Charging Time...30 min
- Weight...3.7 lbs
- Belt Hook...Yes
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
almostst as good as new
the first shipment had a bad charger and a dead battery. But your service was fast and you replaced them.I am very happy with the drill and all now.
When I need more tools I will check you first.
Medical Lake, WA
Good as new as far as I can tell. AND it came with a bonus flashlight which wasn't mentioned in the product description! I'm happy as a tick on a fat dog!
The drill is a workhorse, I admire the fit, function and the lightness of this unit, however, the 18v flashlight that was included with the drill came with no flashlight bulb, as I suppose you are aware, these bulbs are not cheap, it cost me $11 for 2 bulbs....this was a big dissapointment in my mind and makes me wonder what will I be shorted the next time if I decided to place an order with you folks!
San Diego, CA
Great product, came in and works perfect. Thanks
Drill works great. One of the batteries that came with it did not take a charge, but was quickly replaced.
Lots of power and light weight.
Prairie Grove, AR
I was surprised at the condition of this tool, for being a C grade recon, I expected it to be a bit rough ... scratched up ect. it arrived in what I would call very good, lightly used condition, the case showed more wear than the tool. Nice little drill, a little light weight for real heavy use, but for a handyman/home owner it would be great. I bought it because I had to send my main drill in for repair work and needed something to hold me over until its return, it did what was needed.
PORT ORANGE, FL
I like it. It's a great drill. I just wish the batteries lasted a bit longer.
Product works fine--have a little problem with the chuck--it either gets loose or so tight that I need 2 pairs of pliers to loosen it.
Winter Park, FL
Good drill for light work. Perfect balanced in a right size. Could be better with 3Ah batteries, instead of the 1.5Ah ones. The charge doesn't last too much doing some heavy work.
Floral Park, NY
This is a very nice driver drill, with lots of power, and the battery last a good amount of time. It is a very light drill for being a 18V the batteries charge very quick. I am very glad I purchased this drill. I am very pleased with all Hitachi products.
Thank you, Roy
This was the first Hitachi drill that I have owned. I think it is a great product. The tool is very light and powerful. I had trouble with one of the batteries and Hitachi replaced it in a hurry. I would not be afraid to buy any of the Hitachi power tools. Thank you to Recon/Sales.
Worked Great. Sold it on Ebay and bought the DS18DL with 3 amp. batteries, as I use it to install storm-doors for Home Depot.
Oak Bluffs, MA
I have mixed feelings about the drill. It has good torque and the clutch works great. It is light and balanced in hand, and the battery charge lasts a good while and doesn't take long to replenish. On the other hand, the Harvest (China coast) brand chuck slips, so I drill slower and can't enjoy full tool torque without using another tool to tighten the bit (which sort of defeats having a keyless chuck, hm?). The charger's hungry capacitors give rise to a nasty spark when it's plugged in, like that dreadful old Carver cube amp of the 1980s, so I keep a small power dongle with a switch in the box. For the money of reconditioned, the drill is a great buy compared to box store brands, and the reconditioning job done by Recon Sales was superb, it looked and felt new. Change the chuck for Jacobs or Accupro and it gets 4 stars, put an inductor in the charger and it's five.
The price and S&H were very very reasonable. The item was ordered, shipped, and received in a timely manner. The drill, batteries, and charger were in better cosmetic condition than I expected for Grade C. The case they came in actually had more cosmetic blemishes than the contents. Buying this item allowed me to have a second identical drill, charger and 2 more batteries. Now I can run both drills and charge both backup batteries and not have to stop the project I'm working on or continually change bits. With the money I saved I can buy other items I need for my shop.