The Hitachi DS18DFLM is a great 1/2" 18 volt cordless drill/driver that delivers on all levels. At 3.7 lbs and 400 in-lbs of torque this drill has what it takes to get the job done without wearing you out. The DS18DFLM has a 22 stage clutch system to dial into the exact torque needed for the job at hand. All of this power at is driven by advanced lithium ion batteries that run longer and more steady than the typical Ni-Cd batteries.
- 400 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 1/2" keyless chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes
- 22-stage clutch for high torque and/or precision driving
- Lightweight design (3.7 lbs) reduces end user fatigue and fits easily into tight or overhead spaces
- 1.5Ah 18-volt Lithium Ion batteries allows for longer runtime and fewer charges
- Voltage - 18
- Weight - 3.7 lbs
- Battery Type - Lithium Iion, 1.5 amp hour
- Chuck Size - 1/2"
- Chuck Type - Keyless
- Clutch Settings - 22
- Torque - 400 in-lbs
- DS18DFLM Drill/Driver
- Two 18 volt 1.5 Ah Lithium Ion Post Batteries
- Carry Case
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
so far so good. 10x better than my old drill. 2 batteries makes a huge difference.
Excellent Driver and Drill, Great Price!
Excellent price and excellent value.
So far the drill has worked great. It looked brand new: I couldn't find a scratch anywhere. Both batteries came charged: pleasant surprise. It drives #12 sheet metal screws into side grain hardwoods without a problem. Once again I'm very happy with my Hitachi tool.
Absolutely....a great deal, durable, powerful torque, etc. If you mind.....go ahead and get one. You will like it too. God bless.
Nice drill. I have 2 already but the batteries alone were worth the deal.
Good buy fine screw driver battery life is not what it should be. Would I recommend Big sky? Yes.