Hitachi DH22PB 7/8 Rotary Hammer (Reconditioned)
Condition: Certified Reconditioned - Grade A. This is the highest quality certified reconditioned product you can buy!
The DH22PB Rotary Hammer offers the end-user two modes of operation. Its "hammer drilling" mode can be used to drill anchor holes in concrete, tile and brick. The "drill only" mode can be used to drill holes in steel and wood and tighten machine/wood screws.
UPC Code: 717709007833
- 5.9 Amp motor with 620 Watts of input power, combines powerful hammering with extremely fast drilling speed
- 2-modes of operation, drilling only and hammer drilling for flexibility within a range of applications
- Fastest drilling speed in its class
- Extremely durable and sealed to prevent grease leakage, this tool will outlast competitive models
- Electronic speed control gives a no-load speed between 0-1,050 RPM in forward and 0-640 RPM in reverse
- Quick-set bit system makes replacing bits quick and easy
- Push button reverse switch, to back out bits with ease
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
- Shank Size: 7/8"
- Shank Type: SDS Plus
- Amps: 5.9
- Modes: 2
- No-Load Speed: 0-1,050 RPM
- Impact Energy: 1/6 ft/lbs
- Impacts/Minute: 0-4,400 IPM
- Capacity-Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity-Wood: 1-1/4"
- Capacity-Concrete: 5/8"
- Capacity Core Bit: 2"
- Tool Length: 13.8"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers