- With 88in/lbs of turning power you can easily handle a wide range of applications
- With a best-in-class 21+1 clutch that offers 21 stages of drive settings to adjust to the torque of the application and one drill setting for ultimate precision and control
- The battery charge indicator light warns you when the battery power is getting low
- The LED light ring lights up the work surface and is ideal for use in dark spaces
- The quick change 1/4" hex chuck will save you time with a simple pull, inserting of the bit and release of the chuck you are ready for the next task
- The variable speed trigger allows you to control the speed you need for the task
- Voltage: 10.8
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Amp Hour: 1.5 Ah
- Weight: 1.8 Pounds
- Handle Circumference: 5-1/2 Inches to 6-1/2 Inches
- Length: 5-11/16 Inches
- Torque: 88 Inch/Pounds
- No-Load Speed: 0-400 RPM
- Torque Settings: 21 + 1
- Light: LED Light Ring
- Battery Charge Indicator: Yes
- Stands Upright: Yes
- One (1) Mini Drill Driver
- Two (2) 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Battery (329370)
- One (1) Quick Charger (UC10SFL)
- One (1) Hard Carrying Case
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Exactly as described. Looks and performs like new. Very helpful if you have to pre-drill for screws. I use my regular drill to pre-drill the holes and then this micro driver drill to insert the screws without having to change bits. Very compact and easy to use.
San Tan Valley, AZ
great lightweight tool.
White Bear Lake, MN
Like it! could hardy tell it was ever used.
Mt Vernon, MO
Light weight enough for someone with grip problems to handle, surprisingly strong to get jobs done.
What a fantastic purchase....When I received this product I was very pleased with the tool and the case as well....Needless to say...the tool itself followed the same direction ...It looks new,it works new....I will continue to look for specials and different tools and product before I set to purchase new product from other retailers....Thank you for an excellent transaction and product.....
I could tell it was a little used but like new. I had the drill already and I really like these little guys. Although Im a paint contractor, I give em a workout and they're the perfect size/power ratio.
Light, short, and powerful - won't buy anything without lithium batteries anymore.
light weight, works great. fast charge.
Lake Worth, FL
Nice driver. Not incredibly powerful but will do most jobs.
I have not had the opportunity to use the product. It arrived in good condition. I would probably have rated it higher if I'd been allowed not to withhold the rating until later.
I use it as a driver and it works great. The light is even and bright. The battery life is wonderful and the tool is amazingly light for the torgue it delivers. Only downside is the clutch is a little tighter at "1" then I would like. The tool and charger looked brand new.
this unit is very powerful for a small unit and easy to use overhead on the ladder
battery's charge very fast this is a must have
Can't go wrong
I love these tools , will not be without one, now own several so I can find one when I need it, why buy new whenreconditioned is this good
Liberty Twp, OH
I love the driver drill, the item is in new condition for being reconditioned and is a lot more powerful then I expected for 10.8V, only issue I have with the tool is when tightening the bottom wants to kick out, this is probably due to the wieght of the battery base. But I love that I can let it sit up when working on cabinetry.
boiling springs, SC
I love this drill and when this one gives out I will purchase another one
new bloomfield, MO
great little driver more power then i thought.small comfortable to hold.and wow the price was exalant.
View More Reviews...