- 9 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 416.6in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock, conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- Removable side handle, increases operability and control
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional angle attachment, ideal for hard to reach applications
|Capacity: Steel ||1/2"|
|Capacity: Hole Saw||4"|
- Side Handle
- Injection molded plastic carrying case
- D13VF- Chuck key
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
i/we use these drills on a daily basis. they have held up well. yes we have to put brushes in but other than that, they work great.
Great drill, plenty of power. I have many reconditioned Hitachi tools and all have looked and performed as new.
Havent used it yet,seems to be in excellent condition,I only plugged it in to see if it runs
Great product, Great price and fast ship!
I love it! A heavy duty drill that will replace my old 1/2 drill. I could by 3 Hitachi's for the one that just died.
Seneca Falls, NY
awesome at that price great. ppc
Bel Air, MD
Thank you very much for making the drill available. I have used it very much and enjoying it capabilities. It does more than what I expected and will be a very successful addition to my tools.
Good price. Works great.
sorry, I haven't used it yet. I bought it because it was a good deal and have purchased many items from you and I expect it to be of good quality as the rest off your products were.
great price great drill
For the price you can,t beat this drill. It looks like it has never been used. I have used it once so far works great.
good tools at good price
Nice drill for making holes. Really smooth operating chuck. The chuck grips bits securely. Nice feel and balance.
I bought the drill for mixing joint compound and thinset after burning out two other 1/2" drills. Definitely will not mix thinset! The motor started smoking within two minutes!
There is a right-angle attachment available for this drill that will double the torque. The cost of the attachment puts the drill in the same price range as the Milwaukee RAD drill, which comes ready to go.
Overall, it's a good drill for the times when you need to punch a big hole in tough material, e.g., steel
Awesome drill! Great for those applications where you need more power than a cordless. This drill can even handle light to medium duty mixing applications (joint compound and thin set). The drill was in great shape for reconditioned, basically like new! Always a pleasure shopping with Big Sky Tools.
Exactly what I was looking for!
Terrific! I'm so glad I got the 1/2" drill. Everything was fine. Never know it wasn't brand new.
good drill, good price love it
Great drill. Performs really well. Lots of power.
Vegreville, Alberta CA
Very pleased with condition and operation.
View More Reviews...