- 9 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 416.6in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock, conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- Removable side handle, increases operability and control
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional angle attachment, ideal for hard to reach applications
|Capacity: Steel ||1/2"|
|Capacity: Hole Saw||4"|
- Side Handle
- Injection molded plastic carrying case
- D13VF- Chuck key
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
great tool - very powerful
Well re-conditioned....good price....Fast shipping
great pricing, fast shipping and great product
Right size for all drill jobs and price
New Hebron, MS
Great product and great price
Drill works well, but appears a bit beat up (cosmetic appearance).
Rapidly shipped and even in better condition than I expected. 100% satisfied. Thanks!
This drill works!
Great tool. excellent quality and performance
Works as advertised. Was shipped without chuck key but one was promptly sent.
Best 1/2" drill I have ever owned! Yes, it is heftier than Dewalt or Milwaukee, but the exta weight simply equals extra durability.
The drill I have purchased was "Grade C", the only differrence was some scratches on the plastic tool box plus some very faded permanent marker initials on the drill itself. Otherwise, the drill looked and worked as if it was brand new.
Timely shipping and product was in advertised condition. There was no "chuck key" in the case, kind of hard to use without one and resulted in additional expense.
Unlike others, the unit I received was HEAVILY used, scratched, and dented. It still had little derbies (wood,metal) pieces stuck to it. It is clear that this was not 'Reconditioned' at all. It is clearly an item that someone used for 1-2 years and they sold it as 'Reconditioned.' The item I received had no chuck wrench, but BigSky did send it in in a very timely manner. This was my first and probably last purchase from Big Sky.
The drill works well. It was what I expected of a Grade C Reconditioned tool. The pricing was good. I will order again.
it is good,good price
The drill is great, I am very happy with both of my purchases from your company.
Kings Moutain, NC
Product was delivered on time and it looks and runs like a new one would !! I'm real happy with the seller and the product. I'm sure I'll be buying more as I need them....Thanks....
Overall, seems like a very good drill, and, a great value. The only negative is that the chuck key fits very poorly (very loose) with the chuck
Cape Coral, FL
Great drill for a good price.
does what i wanted it to do. good pricing on recon. tools
View More Reviews...