* Uses slide batteries *
This 18V Reciprocating Saw (CR18DLP4) from Hitachi is compatible with Hitachi Lithium Ion 18V slide batteries. Featuring a triple seal design to protect your tool from dust and other debris that is generated during use. The ergonomic shape is also slip and heat resistant for a more comfortable operation for extended periods of use.
UPC Code: 717709013490
- * Does not include battery *
- Tool body is compatible with Hitachi 18V slide batteries
- This tool is constructed with triple seal designed to protect from dust and debris generated during use
- The ergonomic shape and slip/heat resistant grip for comfortable operation over extended periods of time
- A fan cooled motor helps for optimum speed and added durability
- Tool-less blade changing systems is great for quick replacements and reduces down-time
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1 1/8 Inches
- No Load Speed: 0-2000 SPM
- Max Output: 380 Watts
- No Load Noise Level: 80db
- Tool Less Blade change: Yes
- Replaceable Carbon Brushes: Yes
- Tool Length with Battery: 18 3/16 Inches
- Tool Height with Battery: 9 3/4 Inches
- Tool Width with Battery: 3 5/32 Inches
- Tool Weight with Battery: 7.5 Lbs
- One (1) 18V Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool)
- One (1) Blade No. 103
- One (1) Allen Wrench
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Brisbane, QLD AU
Great tool so far. This is the first reciprocating saw I've owned, and now I wonder how I ever managed without one.
The saw cuts through anything! Fast charge with the Lithium batteries, you can't go wrong with this one.
Well balanced saw. Battery lasts and lasts. I replaced a dewalt and a skil with this one, they don't even compare to this saw.
Great tool at a great price especially if you already own the batteries.
Unfortunately, the original hard plastic carrying case isn’t available as an option to purchase.
High Ridge, MO
Great Power,Easy to hold