This 18V Reciprocating Saw (CR18DLP4) from Hitachi is compatible with the Hitachi Lithium Ion, NiCd and NiMH 18V batteries. Featuring a triple seal design to protect your tool from dust and other debris that is generated during use. The ergonomic shape is also slip and heat resistant for a more comfortable operation for extended periods of use.
UPC Code: 717709011847
- * Does not include battery *
- Tool body is compatible with most "post" type Hitachi Lithium Ion, NiCd and NiMH 18V batteries
- This tool is constructed with triple seal designed to protect from dust and debris generated during use
- The ergonomic shape and slip/heat resistant grip for comfortable operation over extended periods of time
- A fan cooled motor helps for optimum speed and added durability
- Tool-less blade changing systems is great for quick replacements and reduces down-time
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1 1/8 Inches
- No Load Speed: 0-2000 SPM
- Max Output: 380 Watts
- No Load Noise Level: 80db
- Tool Less Blade change: Yes
- Replaceable Carbon Brushes: Yes
- Tool Length with Battery: 18 3/16 Inches
- Tool Height with Battery: 9 3/4 Inches
- Tool Width with Battery: 3 5/32 Inches
- Tool Weight with Battery: 7.5 Lbs
- One (1) 18V Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool)
- One (1) Blade No. 103
- One (1) Allen Wrench
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
I haven't used it yet fo I have no idea.
I have used it mainly for light tree trimming so far and it works great for that.
Palmetto Bay, FL
wish I had the appropriate battery. I use the battery from my drill, but it seems lacking.
I would recommend this tool to anyone. This is a great saw when you have things that need to be cut and you don't want to string out cords. I am very pleased with this saw.