- The PureFire® two-stroke engine is proven to meet emission levels without sacrificing needed power, adding unwanted weight, or creating additional maintenance headaches
- The maximum strength outer plastic housings is manufactured with PA6 GF30 (Polyamide 6, Glass Fiber 30%), which allows for outstanding strength and rigidity and has double the strength of ABS Plastic
- The S-Start feature is designed to reduce the amount of pull-force required to start the engine by 50%
- The Tap & Go 4-inch semi-automatic trimmer head provides hassle free operation and holds 13 feet of .095-inch copolymer cutting line
- The heavy-duty Anti-vibration system offers up maximum comfort and reduces user fatigue by reducing the amount of engine vibration that reaches you the user
- Manufacturer's SKU: CG22EABSLP
- Manufacturer: Hitachi
- Shipping Weight: 17.8900
- Product Weight (lbs.): 11.70 Pounds
- Engine Type: PureFire® Two-Stroke
- Displacement CC (CU. IN.): 21 CC
- Output H.P.: 1.2 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity FL. OZ. (CC): 17.5 Fluid-Ounces (520 CC)
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod: Forged Steel
- Carburetion: Walbro® Diaphragm w/ Primer
- Starting System: S-Start
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System: Heavy-duty Centrifugal
- DRIVE SYSTEM
- Drive Shaft: 7-Layer Flexible Cable
- Shaft Length: 54 Inches
- Outer Tube Diameter: 22 Milimeter
- Anti-Vibration System: Rubber Sleeve (Engine)
- Front Handle: Loop
- Rear Handle: Rubber
- Gear Ratio: 1.00 : 1
- CUTTING ATTACHMENT
- Standard Cutting Head: Tap & Go
- Cutting Head Style: Semi-Automatic
- Cutting Head Diameter: 4 Inches
- Maximum Line Capacity: 13 Feet
- Standard Trimmer Line Diameter: 0.095 Inch
- Blade Capable: No
- Dry Weight W/Head, Guard: 11.7 Pounds
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- C.A.R.B. Tier II Compliant: Yes
- Gas / Oil Ratio: 50:1
- One (1) String Trimmer
- One (1) Trimmer Head
- One (1) Spanner
- One (1) Allen Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
West Lafayette, IN
Reconditioned trimmer arrived in like new condition. Only had a chance to use it 3-4 times. Starts easy and trims very well. Light weight and the bump feed has worked without an issue. Zero issues going with reconditioned and the trimmer lives up it all the great reviews.
Trimmer was delivered promptly, and in excellent condition. It starts very easily and runs well. I have used it twice for a couple of hours each time cutting tough grass and weeds and briars. It works perfectly.
Arrived in great condition. Looks brand new. I bought it because the non recon unit has a great warranty... and I generally trust recon units.
This unit is much smaller and lighter than the model it replaces. That is fine, my lot isn't very large. One thing I will do is put a heavier gauge line when I re-spool.
Des Allemands, LA
I bought the trimmer and blower package deal.The trimmer looked like new but straight out of the box had some sort of engine problem and would only run for a few seconds.I contacted customer service At Bigsky and it was returned at no cost to me.Several weeks later I received a replacement trimmer.This time I had better results.The trimmer looked like new,started,ran and operated well.I've used it several times over the last few months and it continues to run and operate well.I use only fresh non alcohol gas mixed with Amsoil Saber synthetic 2 cycle oil.
Clean, works good. Plenty of power. Bump feed does not work.
cheektowaga , NY
I have not fired it up yet but it looks great out of the packaging. I am hoping it runs as good as it looks.
Clifton Park, NY
Great deal, fired up first time right out of the box and has continued to do so each weekend since. So easy to crank, my lady friend uses it as much as I do, maybe more.
Excelent. Good power (cuts thick weeds), easy start, comfortable, great price
I using two time I have problem starting
very nice and quick shipping. it, with other past purchases, has converted me from craftsman to a hitachi nut.
Great product. Arrived on time. Very happy with purchase.
Very good for the price, looked brand new.
Got it out of the box and used it for two straight hours. Worked great and it was easy to replace the line when needed. Love the auto-feed feature. Worked well on grass, brush and vines.
ocean view, NJ
Great product at a really fair price
works great! starts easily, idles smooth, and power galore.
great weed whacker
The trimmer works great after you get it started.Hot starts are a joke trying to start it ,but once it gets going great. Another thing had to replace the fuel lines to something more durable.
View More Reviews...