The CC12Y 12" Cut-off Saw cuts sheet metal, concrete, cinder blocks, bricks, reinforcing rods, concrete wire mesh, corrugated floor and ceiling forms.
UPC Code: 717709005853
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for tough cutting jobs
- 4” max cutting depth, for efficient cutting performance
- Replaceable cutting wheel, without removal of base for quick changes
- Wide base, provides extra cutting stability
- AC/DC, adds flexibility in various locations
- Ball and needle bearing construction, for added durability
- Auto stop carbon brushes, protect armature and extend tool life
- 23.1 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
- Amps ... 15
- Wheel Diameter ... 12"
- Arbor ... 1"
- Motor ... Single Phase 115v AC/DC 60 hz
- No-Load Speed ... 5,000rpm
- Cutting Depth Per One Cut ... 2"
- Max Depth Of Cut ... 4"
- Spindle Lock ... Yes
- Tool Length ... 23-7/16"
- Tool Weight ... 23.1lbs
- Metal Cutting Wheel (12” Thickness 7/64”)
- Masonry Cutting Wheel (12” Thickness 7/64”)
- Hex Bar Wrench
Great product well balanced and full of power.
great power for an electric saw i have always used gas saws but after getting used to blade spinning the opposite way i love the electric for the ease of use and economically it is a one time expense no fuel
hampton bays, NY
It is a great saw
Calgary, Alberta CA
The saw works well, as good or better than my stihl gas powered saw. Great when your working indoors as there is no smoke or fumes from running a gas powered machine. Shipping to Canada using FED-EX sucks. Getting a bill for $126.00 from FED-EX after the delivery in the mail for brokerage fees is a rip off! I wont be buying anymore products from reconditioned sales unless an option for postal shipping is added.