Purchase the Hitachi C8FSE 8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Reconditioned)and the Hitachi 998862 8-1/2" X 60 Tooth Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade to receive 10% off.
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° to the left and right.
- Precise compound cuts with 48° bevel angle left and 5° bevel angle right
- Only 31lbs for lightweight portability
- Powered by a 9.5Amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications
- Sturdy construction stands up to jobsite travel and tough high-volume tasks wihile retaining accurate measurements
- Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales
- Linear ball bearing slide system for superior accuracy and ease of use
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
- Electronic speed control for consistant RPM while cutting for maximum control
- Adjustable pivot fence broadly supports work piece, such as crown molding lying flat, for improved stability while cutting
- Splinter guard reduces tear out and increases user safety
- Externally replaceable carbon brushes for prolonged life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment minimizes airborne particles
- Compatible with the UU610 and UU610CZ Universal Work Stations
- General Specs
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8-1/2 Inches
- Saw Blade Teeth: 24
- Power Input: 1,050
- No-load Speed: 5,500
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Sub-fence: Rotation Type
- Weight: 31 Pounds
- Cutting Specs
- Cross cut at 90° : 2-9/16 x 12 Inches
- Miter right/left at 45° : 2-9/16 x 8-21/32 Inches
- Left Bevel at 45° : 1-25/32 x 12 Inches
- Miter R/L at 45° + Bevel left 45° : 1-25/32 x 8-21/32 Inches
- Miter Cutting Ranges Right: 0 to 57°
- Miter Cutting Ranges Left: 0 to 45°
- Bevel Cutting Ranges Right: 0 to 5°
- Bevel Cutting Ranges Left: 0 to 48°
- One (1) 8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- One (1) 8-1/2" TCT Saw Blade
- One (1) Dust Bag
- One (1) Vise Assembly
- One (1) Box Wrench (10mm)
- One (1) Sub Fence
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Elk Horn, IA
Does everything that i need it to do. Cuts for framing, flooring, and trim.
well sparks like crazy flew out of the motor the first time a cut a compound miter and the blade guard is warped bad , it just stays up stuck. Not real happy
So far the saw has worked flawlessly. Obviously won't cut as thick of a piece of lumber as the larger bladed saws, but I knew that before purchasing it.
first one I recieved was bad. 2nd one is here and running great. Thanks for your support.
The saw works perfectly, can't tell it is a reconditioned saw. Portability is great with its compact size & low weight.Completely satisfied.
Purfect! Saw does precisely what it is supposed to do. It was accurate out of the box, which is always a big concern, didn't have to adjust a thing!
Very pleased with this saw, so pleased I purchased another.
Montgomery , IL
very pleased with the saw and the service.
the saw rattles quite a bit and the motor runs rough and loud.
Really happy with this tool! Great price, free shipping, easy set-up. Built the dust collection box with top and bottom flex hoses so it runs clean.
This purchase has been one of the best deals I have made this year.
Great tool at a great price.
No directions, but I was aware of that. There were a few minor parts missing and one part included that did not belong
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Fantastic saw and is great for my small jobs.
Looks like brand-new. Operates perfectly.
ITS MORE THAN I EXPECTED. TIMLEY DELIVERY , GOOD CONDITION
Very pleased with the product and price is a deal. Always check here first before shopping for tools.
The unit arrived in good condition, and with a couple minor adjustments the saw works perfectly. I will definitely use this company again.
View More Reviews...