Best Value Winner Awarded by Taunton Press. Engineered for heavy-duty performance, this circular saw has a powerful 15 Amp motor for ripping OSB, 2x4's, plywood and other typical framing materials.
UPC Code: 717709009493
- 2005 Best Value Winner Awarded byTaunton Press
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0,45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 10.1 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
|Max Watts Out||2,100|
|No-Load Speed||5,800 rpm|
|Bevel Capacity||55 Degrees|
|Depth of Cut: At 45 Degrees||1-27/32"|
|Depth of Cut: At 90 Degrees||2-3/8"|
|Tool Weight||10.1 lbs|
- Carrying Case
- 24-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
my order came on time and worked great right out of the box love all the tools i ordered i would order again and plan to in the future thank you
Great saw, fairly light weight and has a lot of power.
What can you say about a circular saw? Only that this one has the power to cut through lumber without bogging down and the balance is excellent. I believe that for the money spent you cannot do better for this type of saw.