Purchase the Hitachi C7SB2NC 7-1/4" 15 Amp Circular Saw - NO CASE (Reconditioned) and the Freud D0724A 7-1/4 X 24 Coated Saw Blade to receive 10% off.
- 2005 Best Value Winner Awarded byTaunton Press
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0,45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 10.1 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
|Max Watts Out||2,100|
|No-Load Speed||5,800 rpm|
|Bevel Capacity||55 Degrees|
|Depth of Cut: At 45 Degrees||1-27/32"|
|Depth of Cut: At 90 Degrees||2-3/8"|
|Tool Weight||10.1 lbs|
- 24-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Lake Helen, FL
As a semi-retired builder, and having used many of the lesser expensive saws on the market, usually having to buy a replacement in an emergency situation where the saw I was using burned out and needed a quick replacement, I can recommend this saw for a few good reasons:
* One of the main pluses for me is that the saw does not spit saw dust in your face when looking though the holes to follow the line. For you guys out there doing this every day you know what I mean. The last saw I had that didn't spit in my face was an old 60's Black & Decker
( before they went to cheaper handyman tools) all metal saw.
Two – when you enter the cut, the the bottom blade guard smoothly lifts so you don't have to fight the spring. All the saws that I have had in the past few years, you had to fight to get the guard up to proceed with your cut, in fact I am in the habit of holding the guard up to get an accurate start on the cut, then release when well into the material. This is also a biggy, as I now can keep my left hand on the work piece, and get a smooth start on the cut - safety plus.
. Three – The saw is well balanced and smooth when cutting, very little vibration, like it wants to follow the line.
Bottom line – I feel like I've gotten an excellent saw for a good price.
Great saw for the price. It is a right side cutter but everyone needs at least one. I do a lot of either rough framing or fine finish work so I have several left cutters but there are times when this saw is the best tool for the job.
I have never had a problem with a recondition tool !! I highly recommend any recondition tool. I have bought everything from nail guns to table saws and have never had any issues.
east stroudsburg, PA
I have not used it yet could be lighter
DEARBORN HEIGHTS, MI
Excellent saw, quality feel to it.
brighton , MI
spectacular, you have my buisness.
This saw is a champ! I used it to cut my concrete basement floor, and it performed perfectly.
Great product, im a framing contractor and already 3 houses with it.
Sinking Spring, PA
Shipped promptly. Saw in very good conditions. Feels great.
I recommend BIGSKY tool.
Good bang for your buck. Just not as strong as other 15 AMP saws.
Haven't even tried it yet, was just such a good deal I
couldn't pass it up. Signed a group of my friends up to. They also seem happy.
This is my 2nd Hitachi circular saw. These are real workhorse saws...not junk that you can buy for the same money at the big box stores. The quality of the tools sold at Big Sky is A-1. I've bought compressors, nailguns, saws & hammer drills...I've not been disappoibted yet!
I have bought all my hand tools from Big Sky which are Hitachi drills, sabre saw, recip saw and now circular saw in which all have the same response. They are like new (so much that it would be hard to tell) and all perform like new. Outstanding product and site.
I am a home owner/handyman, So satisfied with my Hitachi 7 1/4" saw that I ordered one as gift for my son-in-law, excellent quality, durability, and value, my 5th Hitachi reconditioned tool, all have exceeded my expectations
beaufort , SC
very pleased, I purchased another.
The saws are great, work real well, and well worth the money.
As to a case, would be nice but not required.
Thanks for the great price, and quality!
Works Great and a great price. Super fast shipping
View More Reviews...