The C7BMR pro-grade circular saw cuts quickly and smoothly through OSB, 2x4's, LVL, plywood and other typical framing material. It was designed to withstand the tough conditions of a jobsite. Internal Double Insulation (IDI) technology built into the tool housing reduces vibration and wear, extending the tool life over 200%. It is the most durable circular saw on the market.
UPC Code: 717709012288
- New IDI technology incorporates magnesium to produce a strong, durable and lightweight housing and body
- The electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds eliminating unintended cuts
- Powerful 15 Amp motor produces 5,800 RPM and 1.72 ft/lbs of torque for even the toughest cutting jobs
- A 0-55 degree bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45 degrees, enables a wide range of cutting applications
- Cutting bevel and depth lever, made of die-cast aluminum alloy, ensures a sturdy easy to use tool
- Heavy-duty aluminum base incorporates an easy to read front and side scales for spot on measurements
- Lightweight, weighing in at 10.5 lbs, ensuring easy maneuverability and a reduction in user fatigue
- Soft Grip handles, ergonomically designed elastomer main and sub handles give an increased grip and comfortable use
- Amps: 15
- No-Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Full-Load Torque: 1.72 ft/lbs
- Cutting Depth at 90° 2-3/8" : Cutting Depth at 45° 1-27/32"
- Cutting Depth at 50° 1-11/16" : Cutting Depth at 55° 1-17/32"
- Electric Brake: YES
- Base Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Soft Grip Handles: YES
- Bevel Adjustment: Lever
- Bevel Capacity: 55 deg
- Tool Weight: 10.5 lbs
- 7-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw
- One (1) Box Wrench
- One (1) 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Exactly what I expected
West Blocton, AL
Winter Park, FL
Very good saw at a very good price.
John - small contractor
Shelby Twp, MI
Looks and operates like a brand new one! Great job! I have since placed another order for a crown stapler and am on the email list for another product. Excellent job guys!
An excellent saw at a very good price. With the exception of one small scratch on the blade guard, looked new.
I have been very satisfied with all my purchases from you. This saw is no exception.
North Easton, MA
Great saw. But,I thought that a saw case was included. There isn,t anyplace to store the wrench that is needed to change the saw blade.
Haven't used it yet but is backup for the same model which we are very pleased with.
Shelby Township, MI
Shipping came when stated
Out of the box, the feel of the saw told me it was one of the best I ever had. The Hitachi C7BMR is a far better tool than most home owners will ever need. This saw is well built and has plenty of power for everything I could throw at it. Although this particular saw was reconditioned, most folks would never know it. I am a customer for reconditioned tools for life, especially from Reconditioned Sales, Inc. They have truly lived up to their reputation and in fact, exceeded it.
Excellent saw! Like new for a reconditioned saw, very happy with this purchase.
I bought this saw because I had heard good things about it - the first one I got the motor was shot and missed the careful screening of the Recon crew...not too carefully inspected I guess...
I called in and was assured that I would get a hand-picked replacement which I received and has worked decent since then. Only problem is that I didn't realize I had to do final inspection on the tools...which I have done on several occassions...
Excellent power tough power saw at the right price.
Not thrilled with this saw...table was/is not square with blade. Can't recommend it.
I've had this saw for 2 years now and its still working great. I've used it for several projects and it cuts about anything with the right blade. Its easy to take apart and clean, and overall I'm happy with the product.