- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Exclusive laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,850 Watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left
- 0-45 bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Compatible with Hitachi's UU610 Universal Work Station
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capabilities Chart
- To check out a recent C12RSH tool review click here
|No-Load Speed||3,800 RPM|
|Miter Cutting Range||0-46 L; 0-57 R|
|Bevel Cutting Range||Left & Right 0-45|
|Saw Blade Drive System||Poly V Belt & Gear|
|Splinter Guard||Provided (Fixed)|
|Tool Dimension WxDxH||23-7/16"x36-5/8"x27-15/16"|
|Tool Weight||63.9 lbs|
|Cutting Capacities (HxW):||..............|
|90 Degree Cross Cut||4-3/16"x12-1/4" or 4-11/16"x10-3/16"|
|45 Degree miter (L/R)||4-3/16"x8-5/8" pr 4-11/16"x7-1/16"|
|45 Degree Bevel (L)||2-3/4"x12-1/4" or 2-15/16"x10-3/16"|
|Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L)||2-3/4"x8-5/8" or 2-15/16"x7-1/16"|
- 12 inch TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
- Box Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Wappingers Falls, NY
This machine is like new and works that way. Iam very pleased with it and am happy to have itin my shop.
Three Forks, MT
I love this saw. There isn't much it can't do. The sliders move smoothly, the whole saw is a great buy with a great name. Pair that with the excellent customer service, there is no need for me to go to a box store for a major tool purchase.
HI Folks, the machine works great BUT I'll never order from you again and this is why......... The shipper you used does not come to my town. They passed the machine to another shipper that does not come to my town. If I hadn't been a pain in the ass calling both shippers it would have ended up back on a truck with the original shipper. I ended up driving to Denver to pick it up myself (two and a half hours of driving) and when I got there the box was ripped open but after inspection the machine looked okay. So....... terrible packing, you cannot throw an 80lb unit in a box and think it will stay on the pallet with crumpled paper to hold in place AND your 'special shipping' for $75 was a complete ripoff! I should have ordered from Amazon for $40 more as I know it would have come to my shop, on time! Sincerely, Glen Kalen
The saw does not cut straight. I can align the fence with the sliding rails or the blade but not both. (the blade will always sweep through at a diagonal) Surprisingly there is no adjustment for this. On the plus side I have a local Hitachi service center so I don't need to ship this 63-pound saw back. It is up to the customer to pay for return shipping for warranty work.
Shelby Township, MI
Works really well.
Very accurate and smooth.
Very heavy (64lbs).
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Excellent Saw. Very pleased with the performance. Shipping was great, same as new at with a great discount in the price.
san diego, CA
I have no chance to use it yet.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great saw. Not for the feeble. I modified the collection rubber & it works much more efficient. The saw is built very heavy duty & by appearance should last a long time. As of now the saw is worth the price paid. I patiently await the crown brackets for my next project. It is getting lots of use on my shop. It is a welcome addition to my carpentry wood cutting tool collection.
Palos Park, IL
lake wales, FL
This was a Christmas gift to my son and I have just helped build a work bench incorporating the saw. It works very good and he loves it. I have purchased a 8 1/2" sliding miter saw and a 18 volt drill in the past year. Everything I have purchased from your company has worked very well.
I am very happy with my refurbished Miter Saw. I Have not had a chance to use it much, but so far it is great. Thanks for the prompt delivery too.
Big heavy saw. Needed some adjustment out of box but otherwise awesome for the money. Looked clean and all parts were there.
Great saw. There isn't much it can't do.
Tupper Lake, NY
Great condition. Set the fence and all is right on the money.
View More Reviews...