- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Exclusive laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,850 Watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left
- 0-45 bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Compatible with Hitachi's UU610 Universal Work Station
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capabilities Chart
- To check out a recent C12RSH tool review click here
|No-Load Speed||3,800 RPM|
|Miter Cutting Range||0-46 L; 0-57 R|
|Bevel Cutting Range||Left & Right 0-45|
|Saw Blade Drive System||Poly V Belt & Gear|
|Splinter Guard||Provided (Fixed)|
|Tool Dimension WxDxH||23-7/16"x36-5/8"x27-15/16"|
|Tool Weight||63.9 lbs|
|Cutting Capacities (HxW):||..............|
|90 Degree Cross Cut||4-3/16"x12-1/4" or 4-11/16"x10-3/16"|
|45 Degree miter (L/R)||4-3/16"x8-5/8" pr 4-11/16"x7-1/16"|
|45 Degree Bevel (L)||2-3/4"x12-1/4" or 2-15/16"x10-3/16"|
|Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L)||2-3/4"x8-5/8" or 2-15/16"x7-1/16"|
- 12 inch TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
- Box Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
The saw does not cut straight. I can align the fence with the sliding rails or the blade but not both. (the blade will always sweep through at a diagonal) Surprisingly there is no adjustment for this. On the plus side I have a local Hitachi service center so I don't need to ship this 63-pound saw back. It is up to the customer to pay for return shipping for warranty work.
Shelby Township, MI
Works really well.
Very accurate and smooth.
Very heavy (64lbs).
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Excellent Saw. Very pleased with the performance. Shipping was great, same as new at with a great discount in the price.
san diego, CA
I have no chance to use it yet.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great saw. Not for the feeble. I modified the collection rubber & it works much more efficient. The saw is built very heavy duty & by appearance should last a long time. As of now the saw is worth the price paid. I patiently await the crown brackets for my next project. It is getting lots of use on my shop. It is a welcome addition to my carpentry wood cutting tool collection.
Palos Park, IL
lake wales, FL
This was a Christmas gift to my son and I have just helped build a work bench incorporating the saw. It works very good and he loves it. I have purchased a 8 1/2" sliding miter saw and a 18 volt drill in the past year. Everything I have purchased from your company has worked very well.
I am very happy with my refurbished Miter Saw. I Have not had a chance to use it much, but so far it is great. Thanks for the prompt delivery too.
Big heavy saw. Needed some adjustment out of box but otherwise awesome for the money. Looked clean and all parts were there.
Great saw. There isn't much it can't do.
Tupper Lake, NY
Great condition. Set the fence and all is right on the money.
This is a great saw. It is solid and well made. Very good stock blade. Like the laser feature a lot. Easy to adjust and quiet.
Needed a bit of set up, and was missing one bolt, but other than that in awesome shape. This is not a small saw, so it needs a stand. I wouldn't want to use lug this from jobsite to jobsite, but a good shop saw with massive reach that sits up against the wall. Dust extraction isn't great.
By far the best bang for your buck in a miter saw. Sure, not quite the same grade as some, but all in all a high end saw.
Sorry, this machine is not working out. It is not cutting pcs squre. All the indicators are showing it is in the correct position but cuts are not squre. It is too big to return. What options I have to get this fixed?
very nice product I love it
Great! Works well!
View More Reviews...