- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Exclusive laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,850 Watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left
- 0-45 bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Compatible with Hitachi's UU610 Universal Work Station
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capabilities Chart
- To check out a recent C12RSH tool review click here
|No-Load Speed||3,800 RPM|
|Miter Cutting Range||0-46 L; 0-57 R|
|Bevel Cutting Range||Left & Right 0-45|
|Saw Blade Drive System||Poly V Belt & Gear|
|Splinter Guard||Provided (Fixed)|
|Tool Dimension WxDxH||23-7/16"x36-5/8"x27-15/16"|
|Tool Weight||63.9 lbs|
|Cutting Capacities (HxW):||..............|
|90 Degree Cross Cut||4-3/16"x12-1/4" or 4-11/16"x10-3/16"|
|45 Degree miter (L/R)||4-3/16"x8-5/8" pr 4-11/16"x7-1/16"|
|45 Degree Bevel (L)||2-3/4"x12-1/4" or 2-15/16"x10-3/16"|
|Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L)||2-3/4"x8-5/8" or 2-15/16"x7-1/16"|
- 12 inch TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
- Box Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Great saw. Not for the feeble. I modified the collection rubber & it works much more efficient. The saw is built very heavy duty & by appearance should last a long time. As of now the saw is worth the price paid. I patiently await the crown brackets for my next project. It is getting lots of use on my shop. It is a welcome addition to my carpentry wood cutting tool collection.
Palos Park, IL
lake wales, FL
This was a Christmas gift to my son and I have just helped build a work bench incorporating the saw. It works very good and he loves it. I have purchased a 8 1/2" sliding miter saw and a 18 volt drill in the past year. Everything I have purchased from your company has worked very well.
I am very happy with my refurbished Miter Saw. I Have not had a chance to use it much, but so far it is great. Thanks for the prompt delivery too.
Big heavy saw. Needed some adjustment out of box but otherwise awesome for the money. Looked clean and all parts were there.
Great saw. There isn't much it can't do.
Tupper Lake, NY
Great condition. Set the fence and all is right on the money.
This is a great saw. It is solid and well made. Very good stock blade. Like the laser feature a lot. Easy to adjust and quiet.
Needed a bit of set up, and was missing one bolt, but other than that in awesome shape. This is not a small saw, so it needs a stand. I wouldn't want to use lug this from jobsite to jobsite, but a good shop saw with massive reach that sits up against the wall. Dust extraction isn't great.
By far the best bang for your buck in a miter saw. Sure, not quite the same grade as some, but all in all a high end saw.
Sorry, this machine is not working out. It is not cutting pcs squre. All the indicators are showing it is in the correct position but cuts are not squre. It is too big to return. What options I have to get this fixed?
very nice product I love it
Great! Works well!
I replaced my Hitachi 12 inch compound miter saw with this 12 inch sliding compound miter saw. Should have purchased the slider to begin with. The saw had a few light scratches on the table, otherwise looked like a new saw. was concerned when the pallet was unloaded because the swivel release lever was poked through the box. I checked it out and there was no damage. This unit has easy adjustments fir the angles and for the laser marker. The blade is cheap, so count on a new one. I am happy with the purchase.
Great saw for the money. 2nd one I've had.
The condition of the saw was very good with little use noticable. I am completely satisified with the product, cost and delivery on my saw. Mike keheley
Holly Springs, NC
wasn't reconditioned at all... just poorly repackaged . the saw brake that didn't work to begin with (since the day I received it) was obviously the original problem. certainly not reconditioned in any way ,shape , or form
wasn't too sure about a reconditioned saw.been looking at this item for a while.so when it went on sale for $285yes that's right $285 almost half of a brand new one I could not turn down the deal .so far it works very nice just like new
Very satisfied. Customer service was great. Look forward to doing more business with Big Sky!
The saw works great though the unit is a little bulky and cumbersome.
View More Reviews...