The C12RSH is the top of the line 12" Sliding Dual Compound miter saw ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability. It features Hitachi's revolutionary compact slide system that requires zero clearance and Hitachi's patented laser marker for cutting accuracy.
- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Exclusive laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,850 Watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left
- 0-45 bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Compatible with Hitachi's UU610 Universal Work Station
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capabilities Chart
- To check out a recent C12RSH tool review click here
|No-Load Speed||3,800 RPM|
|Miter Cutting Range||0-46 L; 0-57 R|
|Bevel Cutting Range||Left & Right 0-45|
|Saw Blade Drive System||Poly V Belt & Gear|
|Splinter Guard||Provided (Fixed)|
|Tool Dimension WxDxH||23-7/16"x36-5/8"x27-15/16"|
|Tool Weight||63.9 lbs|
|Cutting Capacities (HxW):||..............|
|90 Degree Cross Cut||4-3/16"x12-1/4" or 4-11/16"x10-3/16"|
|45 Degree miter (L/R)||4-3/16"x8-5/8" pr 4-11/16"x7-1/16"|
|45 Degree Bevel (L)||2-3/4"x12-1/4" or 2-15/16"x10-3/16"|
|Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L)||2-3/4"x8-5/8" or 2-15/16"x7-1/16"|
- 12 inch TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
- Box Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Simi Valley, CA
Was hoping for a better Grade C but knew what I was getting into. Everything works great except that the slide is not as smooth as it should be (think the previous owner used it to cut metal...) and the power switch seems like its stuck on. Other than that the laser is quite accurate and it makes nice smooth cuts every time.
San Francisco, CA
Handle that turns the miter angle was completely broken off upon receipt. I know this was grade c reconditioned but his as an obvious flaw that should have been easily caught by the technician who did the work. Otherwise saw appears to be in good order. Use it all weekend to cut wood and metal with no issues.
Sauk City, WI
The saw was in pretty good shape but had a few problems. The fence was not adjusted accurately (if you set it at 90 degrees, it was off by a degree or two). There were some bright spots on one metal part indicating the blade had contacted it. The back cover was missing. Other than that it was in pretty good shape. It was just very annoying that nobody bothered to accurately set the fence.
Incredible saw. Fast shipping. I can't see any flaws that would make this a "C" grade. My past purchases of Hitachi tools has proved their reliability, power, and toughness at a price that blows other high end brands away. Hitachi is replacing my Dewalt tools when they die. BigSky Tool is always the first place I look when I need a tool. Great company.
This replaced a non-sliding miter saw that I used the heck out of, so now I have more cut capacity and it's a better fit to my shop. Adjustable laser marker/guide is a convenient feature. Very satisfied!
The Hitachi C12RSH 12" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker (Grade C Reconditioned) order #21004907 was sent to me, broken. also when I try to return it, you charge me for shiping and you also give me credit of 15% less than the original price I payed. I am very unhappy with this service.
the works great the only draw back is that its huge and heavy. im a cabinet installer so I have to haul this thing around every day and its heavy and odd to carry.also it only cuts about 4 1/2" inches high of material. but over all, so far, the saw has worked great. also you cant tell its a grade c recon, it looked new when i recieved it