Purchase the Hitachi C12FDH 12" Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker (Reconditioned)and the Hitachi 726100 12" X 60 Tooth Circular Saw Blade to receive 10% off.
- Exclusive laser marker system accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark depending upon the users preference
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,950 Watts of output power smoothly powers through hardwoods with ease
- Tall, pivoting aluminum fence that stands at a height of 5-1/8" allows crown molding to be cut vertically for convenience
- Elastomer compound coats the horizontal handle, reducing vibration, while adding comfort and preventing slippage
- Large base provides better support and balance to prevent material from warping
- Externally accessible carbon brushes allow for quick and easy maintenance to prolong too life
- Miter scale ranges from 0-52 degrees, both to the right and left, for a broader range of cuts
- Miter angles can be quickly adjusted using Hitachi's thumb actuated positive stops
- Bevel scale ranges from 0-48 degrees to the right and left allowing the material to stay in place while the saw head flips to make opposing cuts
- After major bevel angle is secured, micro-bevel adjustment knob can be used to dial-in to a precise angle without the weight of the saw head compromising the accuracy
|Cross Cut (90 degrees)||2-3/4"x8" or 3-1/2"x7-1/2"|
|45 Degree Miter||2-3/4" x 5-1/2"|
|45 Degree Bevel L||1-31/32" x 8"|
|45 Bevel R||1-7/32" x 8"|
|Miter R/L 45 & Bevel L 45||1-31/32" x 8"|
|Miter R/L 45 & Bevel R 45||1-7/32" x 5-1/2"|
|Miter Cut Range||R&L 0-52 Degrees|
|Bevel Cut Range||R&L 0-48 Degrees|
|Compound Cut Range||Miter R&L: 0-45|
|Compound Cut Range||Bevel R&L: 0-45|
|Positive Miter Stops||0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45|
|Full-Load Current||15 Amps|
|Tool Dimensions (WxDxH)||24-5/8"x 30-23/32"x27"|
- 12" TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
- Box Wrench
- Hex Bar Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Santa Monica, CA
The saw showed up when promised, was well packed, and is in perfect condition. It even had the blade I wanted! This thing is powerful and accurate and I'm very pleased with Bigsky and the saw.
Super product.This the third c12 FDH recon. Unit I have purchased, I have cut thousands of 4X4s with NO problems with no maintenance problems. Fully satisfied. Thanks or a great tool.
The saw looks just like brand new. Everything works perfectly. Debated on whether I needed a sliding one. finally decided this one would be lighter to move and have less parts to wear out. The laser is really nice!
Very satisfied with this product works perfectly for the type of finish work I do thanks agin bigsky for making my job very easy!!!!!
love this saw ,wish I had waited on the sliding saw you had on sale a few weeks later for a few dollars more dang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I've been trying to make the time to contact you but didn't even want the hassle which usually accompanies "problem" calls. The saw is great! But, the 4mm hex wrench was missing and worse, the saw blade had 3 loose (bad brazing) carbide tips which when I wiggled them, they just dropped off. So, the short of the long, great saw, great price, fast shipping, missing and inferior components on this one. Thanks for giving me a feedback forum. Feel free to contact me at my e-mail, email@example.com, or call my cell, 330.715.9632. I doubt that this feedback will get anywhere but it's worth a try and my appreciation if it does. Thank you, Sincerely, Lance Farrell, Akron OH.
Woolwich Twp, NJ
Like a brand new Saw, Very impressed thank you for the service
Great Product for a Great price. I was weary about buying one reconditioned but everything worked as it should like it was brand new. Very Pleased
Received as a gift. Excellent condition. Would not know that it was reconditioned. Great gift!
Palm Harbor, FL
It arrived in great condition and promptly put it to use for a small home project. I'm planning more projects just so that I can use my miter saw.
Jersey city, NJ
housing was broken and missing parts
I bought the product for my son,for christmas.We didn't take it out of the box here,but he was real excited.I'm sure its a fine product.It was delivered,fast and in good shape. thank you
looks like new a friend of mine guessed it cost me 500 dollars
except for a minor scratch was basically new. Nice saw
Best price around...and it's shipped to your door fast! Really impressed buy the total experience. The saw was extremely clean reflecting low use. I will be buying more from big sky...next will be a router.
This was the saw I always wanted, but did not want to pay the full price for a new one. It is everything I expected and more. You need the best tools to do the best job, and it is nice to now be able to start my crown molding project. The saw looked brand new, and performs flawlessly. I will keep an eye out for other refurbished professional tools.
la vergne, TN
This thing is a beast, cuts through pressure treated 4x4 posts without any sign of slowing down. Laser is hard to see in daylight though
View More Reviews...