- Exclusive laser marker system accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark depending upon the users preference
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,950 Watts of output power smoothly powers through hardwoods with ease
- Tall, pivoting aluminum fence that stands at a height of 5-1/8" allows crown molding to be cut vertically for convenience
- Elastomer compound coats the horizontal handle, reducing vibration, while adding comfort and preventing slippage
- Large base provides better support and balance to prevent material from warping
- Externally accessible carbon brushes allow for quick and easy maintenance to prolong too life
- Miter scale ranges from 0-52 degrees, both to the right and left, for a broader range of cuts
- Miter angles can be quickly adjusted using Hitachi's thumb actuated positive stops
- Bevel scale ranges from 0-48 degrees to the right and left allowing the material to stay in place while the saw head flips to make opposing cuts
- After major bevel angle is secured, micro-bevel adjustment knob can be used to dial-in to a precise angle without the weight of the saw head compromising the accuracy
|Cross Cut (90 degrees)||2-3/4"x8" or 3-1/2"x7-1/2"|
|45 Degree Miter||2-3/4" x 5-1/2"|
|45 Degree Bevel L||1-31/32" x 8"|
|45 Bevel R||1-7/32" x 8"|
|Miter R/L 45 & Bevel L 45||1-31/32" x 8"|
|Miter R/L 45 & Bevel R 45||1-7/32" x 5-1/2"|
|Miter Cut Range||R&L 0-52 Degrees|
|Bevel Cut Range||R&L 0-48 Degrees|
|Compound Cut Range||Miter R&L: 0-45|
|Compound Cut Range||Bevel R&L: 0-45|
|Positive Miter Stops||0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45|
|Full-Load Current||15 Amps|
|Tool Dimensions (WxDxH)||24-5/8"x 30-23/32"x27"|
- 12" TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
- Box Wrench
- Hex Bar Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
I have nothing to compare to but am concerned with the RPMs sounds weak?? Thanks Ron
As always, you guys provide good quality merchandise for a fair price. Shipping box was barely adequate. Thanks for your continued support.
st. louis, MO
Service is the best, products are none better. I have several items I purchased from Big Sky and I will not go any where else. They are the best in service, communication, and products
This tool is in great shape, it looks brand new, I am very happy with my purchase. I bought it for personal use since I am a home owner and have a bunch of tools I always wanted one of those and is very accurate with the laser making exact cuts, very easy to use from left to right and angles, this is a great tool to have. I think that I did a good purchase, I consider this, one of my own personal early christmas presents. Thank you friends for such a good deal.
I am almost finish with the baseboard in the kitchen, the ceiling molding is next!
My wife could not be happier, this is the most fun I ever had giving her wood. Now she wants the windows framed too. Not a problem with my new toy..
A very happy customer. Marco Davila
I use the miter saw at least twice a week, the saw is working very good thanks for asking. For the work i do at home the saw is very powerfull. I really like this saw and im very happy with this purchase.
Very nice saw will use every day Thanks
Great saw, arrived in great shape and works flawlessly.
Minor wear(it's a C-tool though!) but otherwise great. Will need see how it holds up in the long term.
The condition of the saw was excellent. I took one star off for the inherent quality of the saw, index stops are not accurate and the laser is unreliable. These problems can be dealt with, and the C recondition price makes it a great deal.
I haven't used it yet but it fires up when I push the button.
Excellent saw. Grade C and you can tell by the appearance on some parts of it, but overall it looks new. Works great, cuts nice. Seems a little noisier than the DeWalt I have used before, but the DeWalt i always used outside, and so far I have only used the Hitachi inside, so that's probably why it seems louder. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the laser is not right on. I believe there is a way to adjust it, but I just haven't taken the time to figure that out yet. Otherwise I love the saw and am very happy with it!
My saw was a reconditioned "C". It was shipped quickly and arrived within 3 days. Packaging was great. The saw was in great shape with a minor chip on the blade guard, this does not affect safety or performance. Based on the price and service this was an excellent buy. To pay the difference for a brand new saw does not make economic sense. I have an outstanding saw for a great price. The difference in price from a new one would be $100 to $150 dollars depending on where you buy it from. Why would you buy new when you can get a great saw and a great deal from Reconditioned Sales, Inc. and have a little coin in your pocket for that next project.
Some minor wear, as I was expecting in a Grade C reconditioned product. Very good condition overall, no missing parts. I'm a satisfied customer!
This saw is really terrific. I had been using a friends mitre saw - one of those purchased from a home center meant for the casual do it yourselfer. The difference between that one and this saw is night and day. This thing cuts very smooth (obviously if you have a sharp blade). It is easy to adjust, the adjustments and laser stay put resulting in accurate cuts. Perfect for my needs. I was slightly worried about buying reconditioned, especially grade C, but I have not had any issues. The only downside on this saw is that it is very heavy, but I'm sure that is part of what makes it a quality product. Also great service from ReconSales - the buying process was terrific.